LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you say If some cloes to you found your diapers and plastic pants?

• 2 months later...

I don't personally have a diaper stash, but I'd say that you have several options.

You can claim to be incontinent (assuming that you aren't), or come up with another lie.

You can imply that you're incontinent while not explicitly lying, like saying that you need those diapers for a condition that you have. (You do, technically, but not for the reason they'll assume.)

You can tell them that it's private and none of their business (especially if it really isn't - if they were deliberately snooping into your private stuff, you have a right to get mad at them and refuse to explain anything).

You can come clean about why you really have diapers.

Being incontinent all my family and close friends know I wear 24/7 ao theres no worries there The first time people see my diaper supply they are surprised by how much space a couple of months supply of diapers takes up.

• 7 months later...

If I have my things put away, they couldn’t stumble on them. If they have, they were snooping. And, I would want an explanation why! I’d be pretty pissed off (no pun), and they better explain their actions fast and to the point. 

I would have them on the defensive. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am very open with the fact i wear diapers my work supervisor know as i am subject to randon drug test so they know a ua would be difficult to do ao they use a mouth swap test

• 2 weeks later...