LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old...

.... When you talk about the cartoons and TV shows you watched and get blank stares. (You know the ones.. Secret Squirrel, Hillbilly Bears, Laf-O-Lympics, Mighty Mouse, S.W.A.T, EMERGENCY!, Rockford Files, Andy Griffith Show, Happy Days, Addams Family, Get Smart, among others). Some are universal of course.. Almost everyone knows who Bugs Bunny and Friends are, and Classic Disney characters, like Mickey, but may of those old TV Shows are forgotten, except cult classics like Star Trek.

Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

• Like 1
On ?4?/?11?/?2017 at 6:06 PM, DailyDi said:

... when you get excited because you found more of "those good socks you got that one time."

Holy Hanna....I used to be so disappointed at Christmas time to get socks.

...when you had to worry that someone would break into your car to steal your radio if you had an am-fm radio. And if they did, they'd break the vent window.