LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

30 Male/GF Babygirl Looking for Mommy/Domme and Friends

Hi, my name is Raian, or sometimes Raina. I am a 30 year-old male with a female side. I often considered myself dual gendered, but gender-fluid is often the closest label I can find. At the core I am in search of a partner in life outside of the bedroom, and a Mommy/Domme in our kink lives. I consider myself poly-minded, and very much like the idea of being part of a family. New friends and play partners are also welcome.

In my kink world, my primary kink is a mixture of extreme humiliation, role-play and loss of privilege. This typically manifests in my primary kink as an ABDL, not a regressive type, but rather I enjoy forced ageplay that empowers my partner, or being forced to be a maid, puppy etc. I have a wide array of interests and I find that knowing I am pleasing my partner and pushing their buttons (in a good way) drives any interaction to higher levels.

In my vanilla life, I am gainfully employed in IT. It pays my bills and lets me put away money for my future. I have ambitions I am working on to build more skills to further my career. I am financially independent and my ideal partner would be as well. I am a gamer and a geek, but I know when to put down the controller. I have a bit harder time putting down fantasy and sci-fi fiction though.

Please feel free to visit my fetlife, for pictures and more info. https://fetlife.com/users/42649

• 2 months later...

I figured I would bump my post with a little more information on what ABDL is for me. I am more into a D/s, power exchange sort of play. The sort of play where I could be diapered at any time for any length of time, without really any say in the matter, outside of negotiated limits. Where maybe its just a normal day, or maybe I am limited to a toddler status for all things.