LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper sex

we have do this a a lot my princess prefers her diaper to be open if she is being rewarded like that... This was how i trained her to wet her diapers in the morning as she could earn a reward of me changing her

• Like 1

I have with a few people. Mostly as part of BDSM relationships with me being the dominant, but I have had straight up fondles with others in diapers. They can be very enjoyable sessions if both are really into diapers. I remember one time with a trans girl who let me ride her reverse cowgirl while we were both in diapers. Was magical and watching each other wet them was a real turn on for both of us. I think my favourite part though, is being with a little and patting the bum area while they are wearing, that sound is so arousing and cupping the crotch area when they wet.

20 hours ago, MotherFaith said:

I have with a few people. Mostly as part of BDSM relationships with me being the dominant, but I have had straight up fondles with others in diapers. They can be very enjoyable sessions if both are really into diapers. I remember one time with a trans girl who let me ride her reverse cowgirl while we were both in diapers. Was magical and watching each other wet them was a real turn on for both of us. I think my favourite part though, is being with a little and patting the bum area while they are wearing, that sound is so arousing and cupping the crotch area when they wet.

It's nice that you can still get turned on at age 99!

Gee, by that kind of reasoning I could change mine to 19. 7285289. Would you believe it: 19. 7285289?