LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

I wake up to go to the bathroom and notices Jake drawing on the wall and pick him up and take him to the naughty step "Jake what did mommy tell you about writing on the wall. Very naughty"

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at you and sigh, I don't like putting him in timeout and I grab some cleaning stuff to clean the walls

"I won't punish you, just keep the colouring on paper and not the walls, I will clean this"

Jake started to color a picture for mommy on paper like Danny had told him and as he lays on his stomach coloring he makes a face a some grunting sounds and fills his diaper like it's nothing and goes back to coloring

I look inside his diaper and wince "poowee baby boy that's a stinker. Let's get you changed" I hold my nose as I carry you to your bedroom wishing mommy was here

"I know you are baby boy. You'll be nice and clean very soon"

I remove his clothes and look at him "let's see what kind of stinky you made" I say as I remove the tabs

• 2 weeks later...

Opens the diaper and waves my hand in front if my nose "ohh what a stinky boy you are" I say as I smile and tickle him as I grab the wipes and begins to wipe the poop off his butt and I gag a little as there is quite a lot to clean up.

(Hey can we chat on the chat bar? Feel free to pm me)

I smile and head off to dump the poopy diaper contents in the toilet and then the diaper in the pail sighing a relief as I did it

• 3 weeks later...