LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lay on the changing mat Jake and I will change you"

Looks at Luke "Don't make silly faces Luke, You need to learn to be a good boy"!

"Luke as soon as I have changed your brother then I will let you out of timeout okay. I am sorry for shouting at you, but you need to be a good boy for daddy, okay" I say crouching down to him and facing him.

"Buddy we can get you your own potty chair" I say as I get Jake cleaned up and into a fresh diaper, at least he's only a little wet this time.

Jake whines and pulls on Danny's arm "nooo daddy I hungry!!!" Jake stomps his feet wanting food and Luke tugs Danny's arm "daddy up!!!" As he was still in his wet swim clothes and was started to fidget

I look in the mirror and notice what is going on "Jake! What have I told you. You need to give Luke his toy back okay buddy, I don't want to have to put you in timeout"

"But I want my toy!!!" Jake says kicking from his car seat as him and Luke each tug on it back and forth between it.

During the drive the phone rings and it's Danny's wife callling to check in

"Mommy!!!" The boys immediately start to settle down and scream hi and wave.

"hey mommy misses you all soo much. She's getting better but she's still pretty week I may be here a few more days. Are you guys having fun. How was the pool?" As that boys try to respond in babbling