LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I arrive back at the house and see you wake up "hey there little ones we're home" I smile as I get out and grab you both out and carry you both inside and onto the settee as I make you both a bottle up your mommy left

Jake and Luke slowly start to yawn and wake up squirming around in there cribs but see a bottle and reach for one each and hungrily suck it down causing each of them the wet there diapers even more while they lay on there backs

"Boys, come on, daddy needs to get you both fed" I smile as I make some dinner for you while you're running round. I am hoping you'll both tire out, and I put some cartoons on TV for you.

"Yay!!!! Pizza!!" Jake yells out in excitement. He plays around with Luke waiting till the pizza comes. The boys are helped into there high chairs and messily eat up there food shoving slices in there face cheeks full answer they try to talk to you through muffled sounds

I grab the ice cream and put two bowls on their place mats and let them eat.

"She will be home in a few days, your grandma isn't very well, so mommy has gone to see her. I will ring her and we can talk to mommy, does that sound good?" I say as I head to get my iPad.

Yyea!!" The boys say together they get on the couch each with ice cream and fight over space on the screen so they can see mommy.

ashley answers and smiles and Danny and the boys "hi mommy!!!!!" They scream and she smiles and talks to Danny "hey Danny how are my 3 guys doing? Hopefully the twins aren't too much trouble "

"She's good I mean she's hurt but she'll be ok, I just want to be here in case she needs me."

Luke and jake talking over each other for moments attention. As they both talk though the combination of pizza and ice cream hits there tummys as they both get up and run off to different areas and start to squat down grunting and pushing as they fill their diapers with mush

"Honey I understand. Besides what's the worst that can happen while you're awa-" I stop mod sentence and sniff the air and look at both boys but they've run off.