LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy time (private with Danny)

Baby_James

Danny is in his mid 30s and through hard work determination has already worked his way up through one of the biggest companies in the world and is a top executive. Because of that though he hasn't been around much to be with his high school sweetheart now wife Amy and there 2 1/2 yr old twins jake and Luke. They're both well behaved but are still twins that have tons of energy and love playing around running around.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny has worked hard to get to his position of work. He has a fantastic life, a beautiful wife, two sweet young toddlers, and he couldn't be happier. Life couldn't get any better. He loves his boys. they are extremely energetic but he wouldn't change them for anything. his wife, Amy, has been his best friend and sweetheart since they were 16. They have been together for almost 15 years. Married when they were mid 20's. They always wanted to start a family, and they got a shock when they discovered it was twins. But the boys were born and Dan instantly fell in love with them. He is a super dad, and the boys adore him.

He was surprised that his family were waiting to see him, as he normally sees them only at home, but it was a nice surprise.

I smile at

Luke smiles and tryed to talk to daddy although mostly babble comes out as Amy holds and bounces jake "I'm really sorry Dan I know how big of a week this is for you but mom got into a car accident docs say she should be fine but it was pretty serious and I want to make sure she's ok...I know you're clients are here and I'm sooo sooo sorry but can you take care of the kids it was too short notice to find a sitter for today." As Amy feels awful knowing how big of a deal this is and how hard Danny worked to get to where he is.

I look at you and smile

"Honey you know I have a lot of meetings and can't be around all the time to look after the boys. We have a daycare here, I can sign them up for that if you want. When was you leaving for your moms?" I kiss you on the cheek

"you know I would do anything for you. I can see if the daycare will have the boys for the day, and I can check on them when I have free time. I have one more meeting today, and then I can take the boys"

"I have to go right now I took the next flight to LA that was available. I'm really sorry but I have to go you need to bring them to daycare"

she puts jake down and kisses both her boys on the head "now I need you to be on your best behavior ok and if you are I'll come back with gifts" luke is a huge mommas boy and starts crying when he sees mommy about to leave and jake starts to cry seeing Luke upset. Any sighs "I'm sorry but I really need to leave you sure you can handle this?" As she puts the diaper bag down reminding Danny some important things like what toys the like and bed time and nap schedule

Kisses you "It's okay honey, I will take them to the daycare now, I am sure they can watch them if I explain whats happened, they're extremely helpful. They've been there before when I have looked after them"

"give your mom my love okay, I love you lots and I will see you soon" I hand you $200 and tell you to buy your mom something from all of us.

I make a phone call to the daycare "Hey its Dan here. I have my two boys here, you remember Jake and Luke, well my wife Amy has had to go away extremely urgently and I was wondering if you could watch the boys for me, I have a meeting this afternoon, but I can bring them down after lunch, it won't be for long, and I will pay for their stay"

(daycare at my work okay?)

(Yea that's fine)

the worker explains that it's ok and that she looks forward to having them soon as Amy hugs and kisses her husband "you really are the best. Call if you need anything I'll be back soon" giving the kids one last hug before leaving

Jake smiles and enjoys his strawberrys making his cheeks and hands red. He sees the door open and starts to waddle away with his food as Danny is busy with Luke. Jake leaves the room and wanders down the hall never really having seen daddy's job before he always was looking for a new adventure.

Luke giggles and when he's down he pokes his head out from behind the plant "I here daddy" as he holds his arms up to be carried

Picks him up and smells the poop "Buddy you are a stinky boy, we need to get you down to the da-" notices Jake has gone, I grab the diaper bag and rush out the office with Luke

"Jake where you gone?" I say, before finally find him hiding underneath my secretarys chair eating his strawberries.

I smile "Thanks Tammy, I need to take them to the daycare, you can probably smell why" I smile as I take Jakes hand and holding Luke

"i will explain when I get back, have I got a room for my next meeting?"

Edited by Danny
Wrong name

"Yes the room is ready for your presentation at 1" as she smiles sweetly and says bye to the boys as Luke sucks on his thumb and hides his face shyly as jake holds daddy's hand and waves hi to everyone that walks by

"thanks Tammy"

to the boys "say bye bye to auntie Tammy" I smile as we head off, the peole in the office know where the smell is coming from but no one says anything.

Edited by Danny
Wrong name

The daycare worker smiles "hello mr.danny these must be the 2 little guests we will be having with us today that we talked about" she says sweetly. Luke starting to fidget wanting out of his icky diaper as he crys a little

(Yea around 12:00)

Lisa smiles "we can take him if you want we know you have your meeting to prepare for we can take it from here" Lisa tryes to take Luke but he has his hands wrapped around Danny's neck tight "nooo inwanna stay wif daddy"

I smile as I cuddle him "buddy, I know you want to stay with daddy. How about I change your stinky diaper before I go? I have go and see some nice people and have a chat with them about big boy stuff"

Smiles at Lisa "maybe I should change them before I go, otherwise they'll start having tantrums"

She smiles and says ok and shows you where the changing tables are. Luke resting his head on Danny's shoulder "daddy why do you hafta go" he starts to sniffle upset crying a little. Because Amy was a stay st home Mom they were never left alone with strangers it was always at least one of them.

I smile at you "buddy, I wont be gone for long, I have to meet some very important people today, and it could make my company a lot of money, which means I can buy you and Jakey more treats, I promise I will come and see you when I can, I don't want to leave you but I have to see some people"

Luke continues to whimper and sniffle as he gets changed as jake runs around and starts playing with the cool toys in the daycare thinking all of it is awesome.

Dannys boss starts to call him wanting to know where he is

Dan heads back and explains to his boss that his wife had to leave suddenly and that he's been left holding the babies without any warning. He says that they're at the daycare now.

Danny's boss mark tells him to take the rest of the day off and take care of his kids but to be back bright and early tomorrow and to get everything arranged with the twins asking Danny if he's sure he can handle it.

Luke and Jake play together as they have lunch time and afterwards fall asleep for there naps both sucking their