LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Adam wakes up a little bit later not as late as Hailey would have hoped but is at least doing better although his diaper is a little soaked. He's not big enough to climb off the couch on his own so he starts to nudge mommy and babble

Hailey feels adam moving around. " a couple more minutes baby how about we ask Liam to come get you " Hailey says sleepishly

" LIAM " she calls out "Can you come get adam I need to sleep for 30 minutes more please"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smile and ruffle his hair "sure you can little bro. yeah, Adam just needed his mom"

Danny wakes up and relaises his brother isn't in the bed, he gets up and heads to his mommys room.

I then hear mom calling me and I stop cooking and turn the cooker off as I haven't properly begun to cook

"I will be right back okay, you can get the chocolate chips out of the cupboard" I say as I head upstairs to see whats wrong.

Carl does as his older brother says and gets the chocolate chips out cup broad eating one or two.

Hailey waited for Liam to get up the stairs. " hey can you take adam I need 20 minutes of sleep please." Hailey ask.

Adam is crawling all over mommy trying to get her to wake up and play with her. He was awake now and not cranky like before so he bouncing up and down "mmmaaammmmas mmmmmaammmma" as it's one of the few words he knows how to say

" hey dad Liam making chocolate chip pancakes for me " Carl says eating another chocolate chip.

Hailey toss and turns. " okay baby let mama sleep Liam coming for you. " Hailey coos.

Adam sees Liam and holds his arms up giggling his diaper starting to sag from being so wet and sucks his pacifier and holds monkey as he waves bye bye to mommy and tryes talking to Liam although it's just babble.

james laughs "Carl you have to save some for the pancakes. Here let me show you how to make them" as he helps Carl stir and pour batter into the pan and starts to put food on plates for everyone

I lift Adam up and zoom him round like an aeroplane and take him into his room where I have him laid on the changing table and start changing his soaked diaper.

Hailey ends up falling back to sleep. For 20 minutes gets up and takes a shower.

Carl giggled and watches his dad make breakfasts." Dad where Danny " Carl sitting at the table

I get Adam changed quickly and into a fresh diaper and clothing. he blows raspberries on Adams tummy before dressing him and I head into the bathroom to wash my hands.

Adam laughs and claps his hands loving when Liam makes him an airplane so he can fly around. He lays on his back tossing monkey up and down drooling on the front of his shirt.

James goes and finds Danny playing with his toys and scoops him up "there you are! Common let's eat breakfast" as he places Danny in a high chair and brings him food too

Carl sits at the table waiting for his food.

Hailey comes down stairs and smells breakfast. " morning everyone" she walks bye and kisses Carl on the head.

James beings all the good over pancakes eggs bacon and other foods and pours juice "ok you guys breakfast is now ready" he calls to everyone. James kissing Haileys cheek "thanks for staying up with Adam last night" he tells her as Adam is laying against Liam when they come downstairs.

adam starts to point and reach for what he wants

Hailey kisses James back. " yeah it looks like he's in a better mood" Hailey says.
She sits in a chair. " thanks Liam for being such a good help."

Carl starts eating his breakfast. " dad can we practice my batting skill after breakfast. Before baseball tomorrow."

Danny looks at his daddy "hungy daddy"

I bring Adam down, not knowing if he needed changing or not and hands him to mom who places him in his highchair.

"that's fine, I try and help if I can" Liam smiles.

James nods his head "yea Carl that sounds like a great idea" as he messes with his hair "Liam you want to join us? Maybe we can make it a family thing there's a park right next to the baseball field for the kids"

james puts food on Danny's plate and cuts it up for him "here you go. Eat up"

Hailey takes Adam and place him the high chair.

" sounds fun Carl I know how much you like baseball maybe we can all play" Hailey suggest " just not adam to little "
Hailey watches adam try to get there food." Not yet little man so you can have yummy food"

Carl smile " after breakfast I will get my baseball gear. "

Liam "yeah I would love to" I say as I hear moms comments about Adam, "aww its always good to learn early, he could be the next top batsman in America.

Liam eats his pancakes smiling at his younger siblings, he misses the time he used to have when he was an only child, but now he is older, he can now drive and see his girlfriend, he can drive to school.

"I can drive to the store if you need some more diapers mom?"

" sorry baby you to little com on let's eat your yummy bananas " Hailey says bringing the spoon to his mouth.

" well actually can you go to the store and get some bread and turkey for the park trip." She says.

Carl eats his food then goes upstairs to get his baseball stuff.

" maybe not today because he's excited about going to the park and some snacks sound goods." Hailey says.

She continue and tries to feed adam his food.

I sigh "Okay, that's fine" I say as both myself and Danny finish our breakfast.

"me fiwnished mommy" Danny says with his face covered in syrup.