LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heeeewooo everyone. Sure we all know the fammous diaper brands (abdl brands or not) like Tena, Abena, Molicare and such. But, we know there a lot of buddies from all the pieces of the glob here as well so I was wondering which diaper brands our homelands have? Would be cool we all know a bit of the non so fammous brands around the world.

I will start. I am from Brazil and a fammous adult diaper brand here is Bigfral. They are made by the same compnany that makes a super cute and good diapers for babies and toddlers (this brand os called Pom Pom). Bigfral is still only plastic backed. We have one called Plenitud, Mili, Sensaty, Drymax, Cotidian and some others, these one i mentioned you ca nfind some in plastic backed, others in cloth backed and some others there are version in both backing. Here you can find Tena Slip and Abena but this last one is super expensive.

So... which diapers brands do you have there in your country?

My favorite here in the USA are the ABU's, which are from a company just a few miles from me here in Washington. Might try Tykables next, which are from a company in ILLINOIS.

5 hours ago, Caio said:

Safari are super cute nd looks awesome. Pitty it cost very expeisnde to order and ship it to here. :(

Which is your favourite ABU? Preschool? Space Diaper? SKD? Cushies? They all are super cute. If you try the Tykables tell us about it. :)

My favorites are the Little Pawz and Simple (which I use for work) and just tried their new "Power Ups" Booster which not only added a bit more bulk, but a single diaper can last me the whole work shift now.

8 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

My favorites are the Little Pawz and Simple (which I use for work) and just tried their new "Power Ups" Booster which not only added a bit more bulk, but a single diaper can last me the whole work shift now.

Wow! These boosters must be really good. I usualy have to change during the work.