LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

masterbating in a diaper or maxi pad

alwaysman

2 hours ago, Painted Cow said:

In a diaper, yes of course! Mostly diapered in bed before sleeping, right after a good wetting. Cum, pass out and fall asleep totally relaxed ?

I bought f three lock rubber pabnts, locks at waist and one on each leg band.  Put on a overnite cloth diaper and these locking rubber pants and laid down on my bed and b oom, shot a load of cum no touching and then let a big pee and with an hour I came again and peed again, definitely arousal and no touching and yes I fell asleep and sleep all night. 

3 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

First time I ever put on a diaper, I ended up masturbated, the plastic cover of the diaper really made me feel like wow, after that I was hooked on diapers and still am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bought f three lock rubber pabnts, locks at waist and one on each leg band.  Put on a overnite cloth diaper and these locking rubber pants and laid down on my bed and b oom, shot a load of cum no touching and then let a big pee and with an hour I came again and peed again, definitely arousal and no touching and yes I fell asleep and sleep all night.

• Like 1
bought f three lock rubber pabnts, locks at waist and one on each leg band.  Put on a overnite cloth diaper and these locking rubber pants and laid down on my bed and b oom, shot a load of cum no touching and then let a big pee and with an hour I came again and peed again, definitely arousal and no touching and yes I fell asleep and sleep all night.

“Slept like a baby” then, I usually sleep good after releave myself in my nappy, then wake up feeling refreshed and wet.

15 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

I usually sleep good after releave myself in my nappy, then wake up feeling refreshed and wet.

Agree, doing so and waking up all warm and wet is just heavenly.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 3:06 PM, PrincessUnicorn said:

I have never masturbated in a diaper, but I have had sex in one :)

never been so jealous of some one

Cummin in a diaper's great, but cummin in rubber pants is even greater! Can't get enuff!  Pleasure pants they are... [emoji4]

When I get the chance I’ll try that with my plastic pants. Wahoo, something new.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First time I ever masterbated was in a diaper at the age of thirteen. It was one that I had stolen when at a friends house. I ran home and with nobody there laid down on the bathroom floor and put it on. It didn’t quite fit, but I started rubbing myself through the plastic. It didn’t take long at all until I exploded, but being incredibly naive and knowing at that point very little about human physiology, let alone sex, I got the fright of my life. I’ve never gone back and love masturbating in them to this date, but always by rubbing the outside.

• Like 2

I once read that 90% of normal men masterbate.  Not sure how many of them do it in a diaper, but yes, I love to do it in a dry diaper, damp diaper, soaked diaper and even a diaper that I have dropped a load in and sat in for an hour or so.  Always by rubbing the outside of the diaper.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've always loved masturbating in a diaper, probably because my first real orgasm happened around age 11 when I had a couple of very wet Pampers stuffed in my underpants on a very hot summer day.  I came without even rubbing myself and have loved it ever since.  

Most know I usually wear a low end store brand diaper I get from Goodwill or other thrift stores because I usually only wear for about 3 hours when I get up early in the morning once or twice a week.  I do have some premium diapers for when I go out of town shopping or running errands for the day, such as around Christmas time or if I decide I may want to try and sleep all night in a diaper, which is rare because I don't sleep well when diapered.  I do pee frequently at night and get up on average 4 to 6 times a night to pee.

Last Saturday night I decided to sleep in a Confidry 24/7 diaper which I put on at 10pm and I did not get very good sleep.  Finally I decided to get up at 5:30 and spend some time on my computer on Daily Diapers and Diapermates.  I was already soaked from being in my diaper all night so I slid it down and put a booster pad in the crotch then pulled it back up.  For extra security I slipped on a pair of plastic pants.  I then drank half a tumbler of water with my morning pills and refilled the glass with more water to sip while on the computer.  I spent until about 10am doing e-mail, chatting in the chat rooms and other things, all the while really wetting my already soaked diaper.  When I got up off my computer chair there were significant wet spots from my leaking plastic pants and as soon as I stood up, the flood gates opened and I added to the weight of my totally soaked Dry 24/7.  How ironic that the wettest diaper I've ever worn was called, "Dry 24/7".

Knowing I would probably get my sheets and mattress wet from the soaked diaper, I waddled to the bathroom, grabbed a huge bath towel and laid it on my bed.  I then carefully took off my plastic pants expecting pee to be puddled in the bottom but to my surprise, they were dry except near the leg openings.  The diaper itself was huge in front and the crotch and the back had wicked pee up all the way to the top, but the diaper was not dripping.  I was very surprised as this was the wettest of any diaper I have ever worn in my 50+ years of wearing diapers.

From here my description gets a little graphic (not too bad) so either be forewarned or sit back and enjoy!.  I laid on my bed being careful to be positioned on the doubled over bath towel and prepared to masturbate in my soaked diaper.  As great as it felt having that swollen diaper on, feeling it squish and mush with every touch, I had a harder time getting off.  The diaper was so thick and swollen in the front I had to change my technique a little.  Normally I like to get my erection and position myself straight up because when wetting I'm positioned straight down.  Then I rub myself through the front of my wet diaper until I come.  This time because my diaper was so thick and spongy in the front I couldn't get the sensation I really needed.  I reached down inside my diaper and grabbed myself to stroke my erection both cupped around my shaft and flat handed.  Once I got going that way I took my hand from out of my diaper and finished off by rubbing the outside until I finally climaxed.  While it felt great as usual and I really enjoyed how super wet, thick and spongy my swollen diaper was while wearing it and waddling around the house, I came to realize (pun intended) that for masturbating in diapers the thinner store type brands I get at Goodwill are actually better.  They allow for a much closer feeling between my hand and erection through my diaper than a super swollen diaper where rubbing the outside actually just rubs the diaper and SAP padding without getting as much stimulation on my penis as I get with a much thinner disposable diaper.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sidewinder said:

So do I.

@sidewinder

As do I:  Feels good to just do it after you pee, or just to relax in a dry diaper :)  This way, you already know you used the diaper, so why not use it for masterbation?

Brian

46 minutes ago, baker7 said:

@sidewinder

As do I:  Feels good to just do it after you pee, or just to relax in a dry diaper :)  This way, you already know you used the diaper, so why not use it for masterbation?

Brian

And best of all... It makes cleanup much easier.

• Like 1

IF I masterbate in my diaper (rarely) I’ll leave it on and wet later then relax, very nice feeling, plastic pants do help,as my first ever pair of adult diapers had plastic back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/17/2017 at 12:29 PM, mountainmikey said:

I love to rub myself off in a wet diaper! No better feeling :)

Yes a very good feeling also for a female diaper lover. Hugs mountainmikey. I say hello to you in chat all the time, I don't know if you see it. Would be nice to chat with you one of these days. Hugs and kisses. Peace !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Masturbating in a diaper is so much fun, and me and my bf took it up a notch. Me and bf have a loving long distance relationship, and we know many people say its not going to work. So far it has been a year and I know he has a local piece of booty and he knows I also have a local piece of booty, and we are not going to fight over that because it would be just useless. We would rather share and spread our love. I was out with my aunts and uncle at a local sex shop and I met a very nice person while I was in there shopping. One thing led to another and we went out for dinner and hit it off like 2 kids in a sandbox. This past weekend for me was a learning experience and my first time with 2 men in my bed all wearing diapers. Putting my hand down 2 seperate diapers and holding a penis in each hand and vise versa was quite the feeling. The 3 of us looking at each other and the smiles and grins and moans was both intoxicating and arousing. We tried to time it just right and we all ejaculated within seconds of each other. Now everytime I hear the expression 2 heads are better than one, I can't help myself from giggling like a lil girl. I know many people are shy and would never go this far, but I am 18 and learning. I recommend this for the not so jealous people, and I give it a thumbs up !!  Then after we all orgasmed we taped each other back up and peed in our diapers and cuddled up to watch a movie. My first threesome was a total success and I hope to have more in the near future. Peace and love to you all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1