LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

masterbating in a diaper or maxi pad

alwaysman

10 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Masturbating in a diaper is so much fun, and me and my bf took it up a notch. Me and bf have a loving long distance relationship, and we know many people say its not going to work. So far it has been a year and I know he has a local piece of booty and he knows I also have a local piece of booty, and we are not going to fight over that because it would be just useless. We would rather share and spread our love. I was out with my aunts and uncle at a local sex shop and I met a very nice person while I was in there shopping. One thing led to another and we went out for dinner and hit it off like 2 kids in a sandbox. This past weekend for me was a learning experience and my first time with 2 men in my bed all wearing diapers. Putting my hand down 2 seperate diapers and holding a penis in each hand and vise versa was quite the feeling. The 3 of us looking at each other and the smiles and grins and moans was both intoxicating and arousing. We tried to time it just right and we all ejaculated within seconds of each other. Now everytime I hear the expression 2 heads are better than one, I can't help myself from giggling like a lil girl. I know many people are shy and would never go this far, but I am 18 and learning. I recommend this for the not so jealous people, and I give it a thumbs up !!  Then after we all orgasmed we taped each other back up and peed in our diapers and cuddled up to watch a movie. My first threesome was a total success and I hope to have more in the near future. Peace and love to you all.

very nice your open relationship is awesome to. the story makes me feel like I was there?.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

very nice your open relationship is awesome to. the story makes me feel like I was there?.

I am glad that you like it and honestly I would love the honor of being schooled by an older gentleman and shown the proper ways of doing things that go bump in the night. We are not hurting anyone and being in an open relationship also teaches us restraint and respect.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After spending some time in a wet and messy diaper I really enjoy applying the wand vibrator to the front of my diaper. Ejaculating in wet, messy diaper is the best.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I' love masturbating with both.

My first introduction to diapers was intense thanks to the accidental find of Pampers in the closet. At age 5 I had no clue of how to work the tapes, but lucky for me my mom must have been amused as she took mercy on my struggle and snuggly taped me up. Within seconds, every one of my most sensitive nerve endings were softly wrapped under the crinkly smooth plastic that had this wonderful Pampers scent.

As a result, my childhood years had me desperately wishing I was wearing diapers all the time. Then when I'm about, 11 I discover Maxi pads in the bathroom cupboard. OMG putting one in my underwear and pulling it up between my thighs instantly led to that familiar soft padding I enjoyed as a kid. Only a few months prior I learned what orgasms were, and being able to take maxipads to bed with me lead to some incredibly fun times.

Days into my 20s brought a spinal cord injury. As much as it sucks being paralyzed from the mid chest down, I got super lucky being a left with enough sensation. NGL, one of the coolest things about being disabled, in my case, is getting to wear diapers 24 / 7 with nobody looking at me like I wasn't supposed to. I've experiment with tons of combinations of different diapers and pads as inserts.

I LOVE my diapered orgasms so much!

• Like 1

It maybe my age, but I rub myself raw if I do the masturbating in a disposable diaper at all. I can play with a soaked cloth diaper. But I used to be able to do it in a baby wet diaper, ,, my skin I thin is more sensitive since I am 24/7 in a wet diaper.

I do miss it sooooooooo much doin it with a good wet diaper......

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

It maybe my age, but I rub myself raw if I do the masturbating in a disposable diaper at all. I can play with a soaked cloth diaper. But I used to be able to do it in a baby wet diaper, ,, my skin I thin is more sensitive since I am 24/7 in a wet diaper.

I do miss it sooooooooo much doin it with a good wet diaper......

Rubber pants to the rescue!!! Betchya that'll work...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been exploring pads since the 70's.  First was mom's kotex belted maxi's.  I got incredibly rock hard with them.  I didn't know to jerk off back then.  I just peed on them.  I also had some frilly plastic snap pants from my sister that I enjoyed.

Then college came along and I jerked off in Depend undergarments.  Wow, that was the enlightenment period! Next came marriage and sex in a pull up.  Also, my wife will rub my pull up outside and eventually inside.  I also use some form of lube, nowadays it's Cerave. 

She gave me some of her pads, which I used in various ways.  I also enjoy Depend guards, they are soft and kind of bulky.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 7:22 AM, 2sail2 said:

I've been exploring pads since the 70's.... ...Next came marriage and sex in a pull up.  Also, my wife will rub my pull up outside and eventually inside.  I also use some form of lube, nowadays it's Cerave. 

She gave me some of her pads, which I used in various ways.  I also enjoy Depend guards, they are soft and kind of bulky.

I love reading when one gets to enjoy the experience of sharing such a personal thing with the one that they vowed to spend their life with.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 8:23 PM, gingerpea said:

I'll take the plastic pants into consideration, I am just starting out in my diaper journey. Unfortunately I have to keep my fetish a secret for now so anything drastic is out of the question. Everybody is a little different "down there", I tried a pad but it didn't seem to do anything for me but who knows. It just depends on my mood a lot, diapers are enough to get me wet just thinking about being in them, or changing someone into one, but thinking aboht them while getting off doesnt do the trick quite yet. Thank you for the tips on the spandex suits, I actually havent thought about those in tandem with diapers or plastic pants.

For you as a female here's a couple of ways to help the first one is once you are diapered up you immediately pee and or poop in  your diaper then you lat on your side ,I lay on my right side and then you put your favorite blankie between your legs while in the fetal position and move your hips back and forth like humping until you cum the second one is you get diapered up then you hold your pee in until you can't anymore while holding you you drink lots of liquids then once you're about to or as you loose control of your pee you rub your clitoris with your fingers as you release your pee into your diaper the orgasm will be amazing for you be careful though because holding yourself almost always produces the need to poop too but heck you in a diaper let it all out as you rub yourself to an mind shattering orgasm

masturbating in my diaper with a hitachi magic wand gets me out of diaper wearing headspace and makes me not want to wear anymore.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@msjyim the same way sometimes. If I masturbate with my electric back massager I tend to get out of diaper wearing headspace but I don’t mind it sometimes other times I wish I could stay In that headspace afterwards but it does feel good to masturbate in a diaper especially with my electric back massager or a vibrator especially after I get it wet. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...