LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

masterbating in a diaper or maxi pad

alwaysman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've done this with both diapers and menstrual pads, both of which are outstanding for *ahem* self-pleasure. I find baby diapers to typically be better than adult diapers for this by virtue of the fact that I can basically wet them a little, enjoy and ejaculate, and then discreetly get rid of them in a way that I can't get rid of adult diapers easily. If you only have time for a quick emission, this is just more economical than wasting an adult diaper. My preferred brand is Huggies, but Luvs and Pampers work in a bind too. (I also use Pull-Ups and GoodNites, it really depends on what I'm in the mood for.)

For menstrual pads the process is similar except I don't pee in them, (a female friend may have provided something in them for me though under certain conditions, ;)) and kind of have figured out which ones are better for any given type of stimulation:

Always Maxi: Textured but cushioned, good if you want extra stimulation, but not so good if you grind or rub really hard

Always Ultra Thin: Textured, can be kind of "sand-papery" if you rub too hard, but good if you're going slow and trying to prolong an orgasm

Stayfree Maxi: Soft, cushiony, and relatively thick, perfect for fast rubbing and hard grinding

Stayfree Ultra Thin: soft, cushiony, but obviously thin, good if you're already partially aroused and tends to stand up to grinding more than maxi pads do

U by Kotex Maxi: Similar to Always Maxi, and definitely not recommended for hard rubbing or excessive grinding. Good if you rub slowly and gently though and like the extra cushioning

U Kotex Ultra Thin: Similar to Always Ultra Thin, very textured, and definitely not recommended for lots of grinding or rough rubbing, if you're going with slow long strokes though, these are great, they might even be my favorite ultra thin pad when I remember my own advice to go slow

U by Kotex "Security" Maxi: These used to be the "Natural Balance" line, they're soft and cushiony, and quite comfy to play with. I don't know if they're my favorite maxi, but they might be close, they'd probably be my favorite if they had giant overnights like Always and Stayfree though

U by Kotex "Security" Ultra Thin: Soft, similar to stayfree but without a scent

For every other brand just see who they say to compare their product too, and work off of that, I can't comment on some of the more obscure "natural" brands as I haven't tried them. (Granted, if anyone wants to send me a couple identical packages of them, I'd be more than happy to tell you what I think of them, LOL!)

• 3 months later...

I become erect almost every time I put on a diaper. Often multiple diapers and multiple wets. It's kind of like a game to me to see how long I can last without jerking off in my wet diaper/diapers.....So, yea...I've done it a time or two:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite way to do it is to first drop a big firm log in my di-dee, then roll over on my tummy, then shake my hips, causing the big brown boy to slide down my crotch and come to rest on my balls.  Then I start "humping" and pound my balls with the warm log until I have a very explosive orgasm.  Exhausted and out of breath, I quickly fall asleep.  When I wake up, my butt is itching, so I start shaking my hips again "just to relieve the itch" 

• 2 months later...

VERY true!!  Both are real good.  Than doing a good wetting.   Mmmmmm!!!!!!

I do it also about every night

5 minutes ago, Mo. Baby boy said:

VERY true!!  Both are real good.  Than doing a good wetting.   Mmmmmm!!!!!!

I do it also about every night

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:00 PM, alwaysman said:

Does anyone like to masterbate in their diaper or maxi pad ;)

Oh ya, it is a lot of fun.  Sometimes I diaper miyiself and rubber locking pnats oand go to bed. I lmasterbate and then pee and fall asleep. Waking up in the morning well rested and go about my day att home and have fun peeing and pooping and showering. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, gingerpea said:

I havent yet but I can see the appeal of a maxi pad. Similar feel and material and cushyness, and can be a crutch if you're keeping your fetish secret. I was wondering if theres any specific technique to getting off with diapers for women, as most things described here are male centric.

Yes there a lot of things iyou can use.  Insert a vibrating dildo and or a but plug.  Wearing a tightly pinned diaper and locking rubber pants will set me off. I have a very sensitive body and using rubber and plastic can get me off quickly with touching a thing. You must relax and let it  happen. Spandex short shorts can turn me on if I am wearing them and pu wet look material in shorts and body suits. Try a metalic spandex zentaik suit with open face hood and see it that wworks. Once it is on move your hands over your thighs and legs and all over and be aware of what you are doing and feeling..    We must use our imagination and it will be fun.  Make it fun for yourself.  I love ankle spreaders and thigh spreaders are a real turn on.  Love discussions. 

• 2 weeks later...

First time I ever put on a diaper, I ended up masturbated, the plastic cover of the diaper really made me feel like wow, after that I was hooked on diapers and still am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1