LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bath time ritual

A nice relaxing shower before bedtime, then into a fresh sleeper, has been my bedtime nightly routine since forever.

I love pulling on a freshly washed sleeper every night, I would be lost without my nightly routine.

Awww this is a great thread. One of my favourite aspects of looking after little ones is bath time. I love the bubbles and how soft it makes the littles skin. I like to play with them and swirl the warm water about while washing them all over. I make sure to wash behind the ears and make sure no soap or shampoo gets in their eyes. I may sing a soothing lullaby to relax them and allow them a small toy or something to play with.

Afterwards comes the drying and baby powder all over to keep that moisture locked in. Once baby is dry I will put them in a diaper and clothing before deciding what next to do. Bath time is very special for me as a mother and it has created some lovely memories for me and the littles I have cared for.

Nice bath time routine MotherFaith! But I wikes my toy boats, and submarines while in the tub too. Sometimes, they don't get along in the same bath, and there's lots of waves and splashing! (BOOM!) If it gets to ruff, mommy gets cross, and they have to come out.

• 4 months later...

Like any girl my age start with a babble bath