LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Rid of Your Undies

Getting Rid of Your Undies  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Have you destroyed or otherwise gotten rid of your big girl or boy undies in pursuit of diaper dependance?

• Yes and I have no regrets
    • Yes and I regretted it
    • No I haven't and never will
    • No I haven't but might some day
    • No I haven't but I'm going to right now

• 4 months later...

Two months ago I took my underwear out of my underwear drawer and my plastic pants out of my nappy hamper and swapped.  I was sick of ferreting around in the hamper for plastic pants and not using any underwear anyway.

Amazingly, it seems like that started to disappear and everytime I needed a pair of underwear (for my gym bag - I am nappy-free for the 45m or so in a work out), they would be harder and harder to find.  It's like a "rapture" for underwear!  I'm down to about 2 pairs alternating in the gym bag and I seriously don't understand where the others have escaped to.  It might be that they're hanging out with all my lost socks or get eaten by the washing machine.

I'm going to wind up with zero underwear in a few more months and be at a loss to tell you all how exactly that happened...

• Like 1

I've been thinking about getting rid of my old underwear for a while and have agreed with my partner that we will do it on my one year anniversary of going 24/7 in September. Its a goal for me to aim for

Just put my last big boy undies in the recycling box, & they'll be taken away in the morning.  And a load of my T-shirts too.  I've not worn either since last July.  I'll sort through the rest of my T-shirts too soon.  I've just got some polyester onesies, so I'll be sorted for hiking trips too now.  Cotton's not so good for hiking.

It feels good to be rid of them and able to move on!  What was my undies drawer now has socks, handkerchiefs and a pair of swimming trunks.  What was my T-shirt drawer now has onesies and winter shirts in it.

8 minutes ago, Stroller said:

Just put my last big boy undies in the recycling box, & they'll be taken away in the morning.  And a load of my T-shirts too.  I've not worn either since last July.  I'll sort through the rest of my T-shirts too soon.  I've just got some polyester onesies, so I'll be sorted for hiking trips too now.  Cotton's not so good for hiking.

It feels good to be rid of them and able to move on!  What was my undies drawer now has socks, handkerchiefs and a pair of swimming trunks.  What was my T-shirt drawer now has onesies and winter shirts in it.

Congratulations on your commitment

• Thanks 1