LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Rid of Your Undies

Getting Rid of Your Undies  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Have you destroyed or otherwise gotten rid of your big girl or boy undies in pursuit of diaper dependance?

• Yes and I have no regrets
    • Yes and I regretted it
    • No I haven't and never will
    • No I haven't but might some day
    • No I haven't but I'm going to right now

I threw half of mine away the other month, as I've not worn them for ages.  I find onesies more comfortable, even when I'm not in a nappy.  The rest will go as & when Mummy tells me they can go.  Could be next week, could be never.  I've never found them comfortable anyway.

On 9/12/2018 at 3:00 PM, Stroller said:

I threw half of mine away the other month, as I've not worn them for ages.  I find onesies more comfortable, even when I'm not in a nappy.  The rest will go as & when Mummy tells me they can go.  Could be next week, could be never.  I've never found them comfortable anyway.

I haven't worn normal undies for over 6 years. My wife threw them all in the rag bag years ago saying " I doubt you will need those again." She is fine with me being in nappies 24/7

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I haven't worn normal undies for over 6 years. My wife threw them all in the rag bag years ago saying " I doubt you will need those again." She is fine with me being in nappies 24/7

My partner threw mine in the kitchen bin in very similar way. When I looked inside the bin there was food scraps tipped on top of my underpants. She said I wouldn't need them again and hadn't worn them for so long. When I checked my  drawer in the bedroom where my underwear was kept there were my waterproof plastic panties and trainer pants. The drawers below had my nappies and incontinence pads. That was 18 years ago.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I've started something of a slow burn on mine. Every time I empty my diaper pail I toss out a pair of my big boy pants with them. I haven't worn underwear in about a month now. It's been either diapers or pullups (for work)

I haven’t worn my big girl undies for a while now but I still refuse to throw them out. I think I haven’t because I’m still kinda hoping the doctors can help with my incontinence

All gone, when I was actually told not to wear them anymore (by a medical professional) and switch to "Absorbent Products" I did so, of course I didn't shout out "Yes!!!" but on the same note I wasn't all that disappointed. Luckily I "Can" still choose not to use my diaper as its mostly to keep from irritating my hemorrhoids which cotton briefs were like sandpaper on them and sure I could likely do with something thinner and cheaper.. but after wearing thinner/cheaper for a month, thanks but no, the cheap ones barely last an hour before they start to break down (Depends for example, useless trash imho) I'd rather pay more for something that won't disintegrate while I'm still wearing it.

I went from a boxers drawer to sharing my wife's panty drawer and now to a drawer full of protective briefs and fixing panties.  My boxers have long been removed.  I am not exactly sure what my wife did with them.  I know that she did not remove them to humiliate me, she simply needed more room for my protective panties.  

On 10/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, BabyStevie26 said:

I've started something of a slow burn on mine. Every time I empty my diaper pail I toss out a pair of my big boy pants with them. I haven't worn underwear in about a month now. It's been either diapers or pullups (for work)

I am really tempted to start doing this!

On 10/20/2018 at 12:32 AM, BabyStevie26 said:

Hi BabyStevie26, how many more pails will you have to empty before you are free from big boy things?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't worn a pair of underpants since July last year.  And that was a one-off when I had a 25-mile walk to do, and Mummy would have known if I was wearing a nappy.  Since then, Mummy's OK'd me wearing during the day when she's around, and I've done longer walks in a nappy (Tena pullups), so I can't see me ever wearing big boy undies again.  I'm going to wait & see how things go over a family Christmas.  If Mummy lets me stay in nappies all through that, the undies go in the bin in the New Year.  That's what I call a New Year resolution: no more big boy undies ever again!

• Like 1
I haven't worn a pair of underpants since July last year.  And that was a one-off when I had a 25-mile walk to do, and Mummy would have known if I was wearing a nappy.  Since then, Mummy's OK'd me wearing during the day when she's around, and I've done longer walks in a nappy (Tena pullups), so I can't see me ever wearing big boy undies again.  I'm going to wait & see how things go over a family Christmas.  If Mummy lets me stay in nappies all through that, the undies go in the bin in the New Year.  That's what I can a New Year resolution: no more big boy undies ever again!
Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

haven't worn normal underwear since end of may 2018 , since then its been Tena pants maxi at daytime ,then was a abri form level 4  nappy but now started getting from abdl marketplace ,so now get either Tranquility all thru night or the textile tranquility along with a booster  then Tena fix pants over top ,followed by a pair of waterproof pants over the top .

On 12/21/2018 at 10:01 AM, Needingababysitter said:

We have talked about getting rid of my undies, but have no done as of yet. At work I wear reg underwear with a pad for minor dribbling. She wants me to wear training pants from babypants.com while at work. 

Better still put a pad in those trainers or wear plastic pants.  Anything more than a few drops soaks right through 'em to your pants.