LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Rid of Your Undies

Getting Rid of Your Undies  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Have you destroyed or otherwise gotten rid of your big girl or boy undies in pursuit of diaper dependance?

• Yes and I have no regrets
    • Yes and I regretted it
    • No I haven't and never will
    • No I haven't but might some day
    • No I haven't but I'm going to right now

Started doing this. Oneies are hard to find for full size males and if you do they are expensive. A pair of boxer briefs keeps the diaper in place.

Looks like you gotta leak on the left side of boxer briefs [emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Are you having soiling accidents yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 26/06/2017 at 5:10 PM, TheBigBambino said:

Started doing this. Oneies are hard to find for full size males and if you do they are expensive. A pair of boxer briefs keeps the diaper in place.

I have some inco briefs that I wear over my nappies.

got rid of normal big boy underwear, but got a bunch of compression shorts (with no fly) that I use over the diaper during the day for support and discretion.

• 4 months later...

My wife tossed my underwear out years ago so I would not have anything to wear but a diaper, we have not regretted this choice as I agreed to wear only diapers as long as she tossed out my underwear, we both enjoy the fact I wear, wet and mess my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I went down in the basement of my apartment block and got the bag where I´m storing my male underwear, and made a search in the bag all of them in cotton with either fly or bad elastic went in a plasticbag and in the waste so now I only have four cotton ones and two in other materials. Great to have made that step! 

I plan for a barbecue on new years eve when the last four cotton boys underwear will be part of the heating and one of the articial fibres will go in the waste then not to pollute the environment with them, then there will be only one left without fly. It has quite a nice print too.

• 2 weeks later...

It is while since I found al my old ordinary under pants in the rag bag. My wife said "Well you are never going to wear them again are you, so you might as well use them as cleaning rags" I took this as a clear sign that my wife was in complete acceptance of me in nappies.

I keep a couple pair of boxer briefs to wear to the doctor's.  They usually end up wet by the time I get home.  I'll also wear a pair of boxer briefs over a pullup if I'm going to my GF's or somthing.  I have not bought any new undies in about 5 years.  I still have a few pairs of briefs to wear if I want to be real naughty and have an unprotected accident.

• Like 1

i just don't understand what is the big deal.. I gave up my undies last janurary.. I told all of my co-workers and family that I need diapers. They all had a front row seat while i was still struggling. now i wear my diapers 24/7 and have no regrets at all.. just do it already!!!

19 hours ago, Litteltommy said:

How do you get a Stent?  How do you install? 

I suppose the most of stent users make them themselves, I know I do. But I think you posted your entry in the wrong topic. I think the topic “close to incontinence with a catheter” will be more appropriate and better suited to give you the answers you seek.

• 9 months later...
54 minutes ago, Rob110 said:

I no longer own any underware, we donated all my newer underwear about a year ago since I have been diapered 24/7 for 4 years now and theres no real chance of me ever going back to underware.

Same here only nappies or inco pants now.

Just a comment, but you can wear diapers 24/7 but still wear underpants.  I often wear my Haines cotton briefs over my disposable diaper.  It helps hold my diaper snug to my body and if anything does happen to peak out the back of my jeans when I bend down, people will see the waist band of underpants rather than a diaper showing.  Even with wearing diapers 24/7, underpants do have a use.  Of course, I know in this particular forum the reason people want to get rid of their underpants is because they embrace either being incontinent or making themselves incontinent in order to openly and happily wear diapers 24/7.