LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Rid of Your Undies

Getting Rid of Your Undies  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Have you destroyed or otherwise gotten rid of your big girl or boy undies in pursuit of diaper dependance?

• Yes and I have no regrets
    • Yes and I regretted it
    • No I haven't and never will
    • No I haven't but might some day
    • No I haven't but I'm going to right now

So if you've read the 12 month guide, you've seen step 5 in "From this Point Forward":

"When you go home, get out a pair of big scissors and ALL of your Big-Boy or Big-Girl underwear and begin to shred them (yes, I am completely serious about this too.) Then throw them in the trash and forget them, that time in your life is done."

This seems like a huge step to me, but I am seriously considering it now. Just curious to see how many other people here have committed themselves to this step. Did you regret it? Did you find that it made you more committed to your diaper training?

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Dunham said:

I would appreciate it if you personal message me with some pictures how to get the stent inside your body and where you get the stent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was wearing my boxer briefs over my diaper but i stoped cause it wss making me too hot down there

If you take 50ml of zinc everyday it'll make it cooler down there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I keep a single pair of briefs that I'll wear when I go in to the doctors or hospital. That happens once every 1-5 years.

Since I'm not actually incontinent, it's simply not worth explaining a fetish to a doctor.

If I were to become incontinent, then I would accept that and wear even then. Would not be pleasant, but not the end the world either.

As for concealment at all other times, plain white onesies work perfectly well for that :)

Once in a blue moon I'll get the urge to wear undies again, but only for a short while. It just doesn't feel right without bulk down there. I kept most of the clothes from my stopped transition as a way to better cope with it; that possibility still exists and that door isn't closed as long as it's possible. That includes undies and all the rest. Yet if I should ever pick up were I left off, diapers will go with me there ;)

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

I got rid of my undies when I started detraining.

I briefly tried to toilet-train with my ex-partner acting as my caregiver, and we bought some panties for that. I still have those, but I never wear them except over my diapers and plastic pants.

• Like 1
On 16/05/2017 at 1:36 AM, Kaliborio said:

I got rid of my undies when I started detraining.

I briefly tried to toilet-train with my ex-partner acting as my caregiver, and we bought some panties for that. I still have those, but I never wear them except over my diapers and plastic pants.

I only have nappies, incontinence pads, inco pants and plastic pants. I don't have any ordinary under wear now.

Still have undies/panties. Have been wearing mostly at night when I have the next day off (I work 24 hours on, and then 3 days off) I have been trying to wear at night again these past few days, and love it. Don't know how brave I'd ever get to wear 24/7. Maybe retirement? And if I have a boyfriend/ husband by then, as long as they are okay with it :)

1 hour ago, gbw_dl said:

Still have undies/panties. Have been wearing mostly at night when I have the next day off (I work 24 hours on, and then 3 days off) I have been trying to wear at night again these past few days, and love it. Don't know how brave I'd ever get to wear 24/7. Maybe retirement? And if I have a boyfriend/ husband by then, as long as they are okay with it :)

I take it you work in EMS. I work in EMS too! I've been an EMT since 2004.

For the longest time, I felt like there was no way I could wear at work underneath my uniform, as it's pretty form fitting;

• Like 1

Awesome! Happy to meet another fellow EMS provider. I've been working the streets since 2010. I'm happy for ya, sounds like you really found a way to wear that works for you! That's awesome! I'm not sure if I want to go 24/7, or at least I'm not at a point in my life where I would want to do that. I do like the freedom of being able to not have to take diapers with me when I leave the house, if I do choose. I have worn at work before, but it's not something I generally do in fear of discovery. But it seems like you have a pretty good system, I may give it a try sometime! Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...