LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PORTABLE POTTY FOR TRAINING

I wish I could find a suitable portable potty for AB's! Like the plastic ones you might see for sale at any baby store, or in the baby isle. I'm not looking to get potty trained anytime soon, or ever, NO! But the idea, of being made to sit (squat), and try to get me to be trained, is intriguing, (humiliating) to me. It's to bad, there are none, I know of, suitable for us big toddlers.

You can buy in most home medical equipment suppliers a portable commode for adults with or without arms , and places even Sell a diaper for the pail so fluids get absorbed by sap and you just throw the whole thing away if it's used.
If you can think of it they probably make it .

Most portable commodes are height adjustable, so you can either make it really low or really high to feel little .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

You can buy in most home medical equipment suppliers a portable commode for adults with or without arms , and places even Sell a diaper for the pail so fluids get absorbed by sap and you just throw the whole thing away if it's used.
If you can think of it they probably make it .

Most portable commodes are height adjustable, so you can either make it really low or really high to feel little .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I want one too, or maybe two (his'n'hers). If you are prepared to take a step back in time, child and adult versions of the classic ceramic potty were of the same design differing only in size, so an adult one strictly meets your criteria. In my area at least, they can be found cheaply in many antiques / bygones shops. But the kind you suggest would not only be like a child's one, but also specifically unlike an adult one, which is harder. I have found though that some of the larger basic single-piece childrens' potties are large enough to sit on comfortably, especially the ones with a flat i.e. non-contoured seat area.

2 hours ago, Paxe said:

I want one too, or maybe two (his'n'hers). If you are prepared to take a step back in time, child and adult versions of the classic ceramic potty were of the same design differing only in size, so an adult one strictly meets your criteria. In my area at least, they can be found cheaply in many antiques / bygones shops. But the kind you suggest would not only be like a child's one, but also specifically unlike an adult one, which is harder. I have found though that some of the larger basic single-piece childrens' potties are large enough to sit on comfortably, especially the ones with a flat i.e. non-contoured seat area.