LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bully gets Caught (Harper.Cutsies)

It was going to be a long day at school for me cheerleading tryouts where today I also had some tests I had been studying for I got to school super early to be ready for the cheerleading practice and really wanted to get in I started walking towards the change rooms and walked in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forest is lying there naked from the bottom down, only wearing a diaper on his bottom, it smells like fresh baby powder in the locker room. He thinks he must have just been feeling paranoid so he doesn't notice anyone walking in.

He wiggles to get comfy, not realizing someone watching him. His thumb slips in his mouth and he grunts a ltitle,

..........and she's equipped with a smartphone filming the whole thing y forest I don't think forest is the right name for a lil baby girl like u what do u think tell mummy what ur real name is baby girl or this video goes to 2 of ur closest friends and if u try anything I'll makes it 4 of ur friends

That's good and what's ur name lil baby girl tell mummy or that poopy tooshie will get a spanking and I think ur mistaken little girl ur in the girls change rooms now if u tell mummy ur name and ur a good girl I might just maybe change that messy nappy

Forest hates her so so much. He glares but nods agreeing. "Fine. Meet me at the back of the school at 3:30." He hisses and he leaves before anyone can see him. His diaper is perfectly hidden, no one can see it now and only Harper knows about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I get there and I walk forests to my car and drive to my own house my parents are quite wealthy and wanted me to be independent so they bought me a small house for myself so I drive there "guess what baby Clara??" Is say

• 1 month later...

"...why are you doing this. Do you have a weird motive...? You do know I'm the school bully right?" He asks. "I don't...I'm not this cute baby girl you think I am. It was uh...only a one time thing you happen to catch me do."