LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Ohio!!!

Hello all I'm new to this site well not really new tbh I have been coming on here for awhile but never decided to make a account until now. The reason i'm making it is because i'm searching for a mommy or even other little friends. I'm currently 19 years old(this may change in the future only time can tell XD) and living in Ohio I've only recently accepted my little side and mostly have been tiring to deny it. So I am still pretty new to this whole thing I hope I can soon find a mommy(Close to my age I hope) and make a ton of new friends :D.

Outside of my AB Life i'm into anime(Real shocker I know o.O) and sports. My hobbies including hanging out with friends(That's a hobby right?!?!?) working out, watching anime and playing games. I'm currently in school for criminal Justice and planing to become a police officer or maybe even detective someday :D

If you would like to become friends please shoot a message if you have the time. But until then this has been BabyAnime Signing off :D

P.S only been on this site for 20 mins and I already had to edit a post xD

Edited by BabyAnime

Hi and welcome BabyAnime. Glad to have you here with us. Maybe you'll find that someone, I hope you do, good luck. In the meantime you can hang out, hope to see you round. Have fun!

Hello all I'm new to this site well not really new tbh I have been coming on here for awhile but never decided to make a account until now. The reason i'm making it is because i'm searching for a mommy or even other little friends. I'm currently 19 years old(this may change in the future only time can tell XD) and living in Ohio I've only recently accepted my little side and mostly have been tiring to deny it. So I am still pretty new to this whole thing I hope I can soon find a mommy(Close to my age I hope) and make a ton of new friends :D.
Outside of my AB Life i'm into anime(Real shocker I know o.O) and sports. My hobbies including hanging out with friends(That's a hobby right?!?!?) working out, watching anime and playing games. I'm currently in school for criminal Justice and planing to become a police officer or maybe even detective someday [emoji3]
If you would like to become friends please shoot a message if you have the time. But until then this has been BabyAnime Signing off [emoji3]
P.S only been on this site for 20 mins and I already had to edit a post xD

Where in ohio? Im in western pa. Close to pittsburgh.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk