LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted and Regressed (private)

jmg1217

Nick smiled from the kitchen " I hear my baby someone's awake I think" Jim came not the Livingroom "dinners almost done sweetheart but let's get you some clothes my baby unless you want to hangout in just your diaper, that fine too baby" he held up a sponge bob nightie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick smiled as he began to undress his boy "now now baby, you don't tell daddy what your going to do "we will eat then have a cuddle and a story plus a baba" he slipped the nightie over his boys naked shoulders

Ian whimpered about not having a choice. His daddy put the rest of the nightie onto the boy and Ian couldn't stand not having a choice. He hadn't had a choice at all the entire time he got here. But he was accepting it slowly.

"That's fine for now baby boy, we'll just see how it goes"

without asking nick pulled the diaper and night gown clad boy onto his hip and walked to the kitchen "there's something we will have to talk about over dinner love"

"Nothing major angel" nick put Ian in a large high chair and clicked it in place

he went to the stove and plated food which turned out to be chicken and mashed potatoes he cut Ian's into tiny pieces and put the plate in front of the boy. "You can have your chicken as finger food an just let me know when you want potatoes and daddy will feed you sweetie"

Nick laughed and wiped Ian's mouth with his napkin "now now baby boy it will be so fun, your bBysitter is a nice young man from down the street named Joey. He nice and very smart any I just know he will take great care of you, he's 13 now so he's almost a grown up. To you he's an adult"

Ian blushed and looked away. "But wouldn't it be weird to call him my uncle if he isn't my uncle... a-and don't you have a brother that is older?" He asked his daddy. Ian was exhausted from today and he wasn't looking forwards to tomorrow either since he will be a laughingstock by being babysat by someone younger than he is.

Ian felt his eyes get heavier and heavier as the rocking continued. "Buh-Buh.Dad-d" Was all he could say before falling asleep in the arms of his new daddy. A quiet little snore came from him as he slept.