LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted and Regressed (private)

jmg1217

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I dont." Ian replied to his new father asking him if he was thirsty. Ian swatted his new father when he checked his diaper. But once his daddy left, Ian noticed the playpen was unlocked and quietly dashed off. He went to a random door and opened it. I am found the basement stairs, which it was a finished basement with the furniture fixed to the ground. Ian ran down the stairs and hid under one of them, hiding as far back as he could and out of his daddy's reach.

Ian started to panic. He was all too afraid to move. When the counting started, Ian began to cry out of just fear that he did, he would have to go out and get punished, and deal more with being forced to be a baby so quickly. Just the thought of what punishment he could get was enough to cause Ian to hyperventilate in a panic attack.

Seeing his boy start to panic nick did the only thing he could think of he went over to the sofa Ian was hiding under and in one motion ripped it from the ground the sofa it self was wicker and light it was nailed to the floor but oh well once the couch was out of the way nick went to his knees in front of the boy "you can't do these things baby it's not safe"

Nick smiled, "ok baby we'll just put you back in your playpen he wordlessly picked the baby up under the arms and positioned he on his hip as they walked he rubbed his bottom then said "oh your at baby boy we need to get you changed sweetie"

Ian didnt respond to the cooing. Once he was tickled, he giggled but Ian turned over, tucking his feet into the couch cushions as he turned over on his side, facing away from his daddy. "I'm tired." Ian whined as his eyes grew heavier as he was quickly falling asleep.