LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted and Regressed (private)

jmg1217

To say that Nick was excited was an understatement! He was going to meet his baby today. Well that's not exactly true, he was going to me his new son who he was adopting. His little boy was coming home and Nick

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian sighed. He got adopted recently from some wealthy guy. Not something he expected, but Ian was a year and a half away from becoming 18. Why would anyone adopt him? Most people wanting to adopt normally wanted a younger kids. Most teenagers didn't get adopted but oh well. Maybe it was his small size that tricked the guy into thinking he was younger?

Nick pulled up to the building and went in. He waited in an office until his new sn was brought in. When he saw the lottle guy he couldn't help but smile the boy was so small and cute and everything he could have hoped for he stood up

"Uh... I'm not little." Ian blushed at his new adopted father. Ian stood wearing a Video game t-shirt and a pair of jeans with his hand pushing on the strap of his backpack. As Nick got closers he noticed he had to really look up at the man.

"Fine. But you didn't answer my question still." Ian responded as he went to open the door to the back seats. He didn't understand why he had to. But he didn't feel like starting off badly with someone who actually wants him over the rest at the orphanage.

Nick smiled " that's a good boy, so to answer your question I'm in IT, I work from home which is great because it means that we can spent lots of time together, in fact I was thinking about home schooling you" Nick watched the boys reaction in the mirror

Ian was confused. "Home school? Why?" He asked. Nick seemed strange. But he didnt have a say anyway. "I mean I'll miss out on making friends and everything with it." Ian knew that every parent was different but just wasn't ever able to find out first hand himself.

"Well we'll see buddy but school is full of bad examples and negative influences, I'm just not sure I want my little boy around all that now that I have him, we can always organize some play dates for you to make friends, appropriate ones"

"That's fine honey, I understand that this is weird" they pulled into the drive way of a relatively big house " now when we get inside go straight to the sofa so we can talk about the house rules" Nick got out of the car taking Ian's bags " oh and take off your shoes at the door"

Ian gave Nick a confused look when he called him Honey, but brushed the thought aside after the situation was over. "Alright." Ian replied as his new father took his bag from him. Ian walked to the front door and took his shoes off before entering. He did so and left them in the foyer one he entered. Rules werent things that Ian liked too much but he did follow them regardless within reason. He sat down on the sofa and waited for Nick to enter.

Nick put Ian's bags and shoes in the basement the boy wouldn't really be needing them. He went and sat next to his new son and began "so in this house you are the little boy and I am the daddy, that means you call me daddy at all times and that little boys do as daddy says"

Ian was a bit puzzled at the word choice. "Why do you keep insisting on calling me a little boy, Nic- I mean Dad." He responded unaware of how literal that his father was about being called Daddy.

Nick smiled "good boy, now then I know that this is new but I want you to know that from now on I'm your daddy and I love you. I wish we had found each other earlier but we didn't so starting right now we will be making up for lost time"

Nick looked at the boy "well sweetie here's the thing I'm the daddy and in this house daddy makes the rules, now we will start you out as a baby but depend on your behavior and cooperation. The longer you'll fight the longer you will be in diapers. It up to you sweetheart.