LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To anyone saying you can't get incontinent by using catheters

Lower urinary tract infection or some types of vesical irritation (maybe induced via your cath play) might be the culprit here. If it doesn't abate you might want to get checked out by a physician.

• 2 weeks later...

I battled the same dilemma at one time. I really wanted to experience what it was like to be incontinent without causing permanent damage to my body. I started out with catheters turned to stents soon after. Catheters irritated the neck of my bladder resulting in the same problems as you described. I could counteract some of the irritation by altering the diameter of the catheter, bigger seemed to be better, but still had issues after a couple of days. The longest period of keeping the catheter in was eight days in a row but that was really pushing it. Using a catheter caused my bladder to cramp up every so now and then. Personally I found that minerals collected quite fast at the base of the balloon, also causing irritation. Aside of that it could be that the rather hard structure of the minerals could damage your bladder wall causing scar tissue to build up and that was something I do not want to happen. After removal of a catheter I needed two may be three days for things to get back to normal, but it always did. At first I had to pee every 20 minutes or so however the intervals increased rapidly. So having a balloon in your bladder combined with the collected minerals at the base for me was enough reason to think and look for alternatives.

I knew that my desire to experience some sort of incontinence was too strong to quit so I turned to stents. Turning to stents dealt with the irritation from the balloon and de build-up of minerals decreased significantly. Now I am not saying you

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all replies guys, and sorry for not responding quickly.

I just wanna update that I have restrained myself from using catheters for a few weeks now and plan on being without them for some time. I've also tried doing kegel exercises and trying to delay me going to the toilet. The last part is incredibly difficult. I get noticeably exhausted to the point where my breathing gets quicker and I get warmer, as if I was doing real exercise, which is kinda crazy. Also it also carries the risk of me peeing myself as it almost happend once. I had to pee in my sink cause I felt the pee coming.