LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping in private or public?

Filling your diaper in public places on purpose is just wrong. Privately only here. Although there are some here who enjoy exhibitionism, but to me to put the public in the midst of one fetish or kink is wrong.

• Like 2

I mess in public, but it's involuntary, but I think I might have to blame myself.

I decided to wear and use 24/7 and (I think because of continence issues I had in childhood, that I was fully aware of when I made my decision) I ended up developing fairly severe #1 and #2 incontinence.

With regard to #2, I originally started messing voluntarily full-time at home, which is where I spend like 90% of my time, and my control started degrading. There was a period there where I was semi-voluntarily messing in public (voluntarily messing in order to avoid a painful and embarrassing accident at a time not of my choosing later) but now we're kind of past that and I really don't have significant active control over those muscles, that I am aware of. I know if an accident is going to happen a short while in advance, but it will happen at exactly the same time regardless of whether I can get to a toilet in time.

Because I set up the circumstances that allowed me to become incontinent, and because I didn't take effective measures to stop it, even though I didn't originally intend it, I am worried that I effectively have the same level of moral responsibility for messing my diapers in public as I would if I were fully continent and choosing to do it

• 4 weeks later...

I've never known a poopy diaper that didn't smell. Not only that, but poopy diapers don't feel so great over time. For that reason, I keep all my poops in the privacy of my own home and then change into a clean, dry diaper right away.

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm out in public I normally wear a cloth diaper and good plastic pants because I too think it's Rude to inflict yourself on others.

I've had more than my fair share public Diaper fillings so because I know that paper diapers always leak and always smell I Rarely use them. I use flat fold pin on cotton diapers and I know how to fold and pin these diapers on there IS NO SMELL when I do poop in public. It's not rocket science, just experience.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For certain I will do my poopies in private as I want to enjoy every little moment of that wonderful happening. And wiggling about, playing, just adds even more wonderful moments of messing my diaper. It is even all that much better if you are fortunately enough to have a most trusted boi play friend to intimately share moments like that. However, public messing is not really a good idea as you are subjecting those around you that really don't wish to know by scent that you just messed your hidden diaper. When I feel that moment about to arrive and I am out in public I will quickly remove myself and let things happen in a more discrete environment, such as the public washroom where "scents" is a normal happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do it all the time. My roomate has no clue that I was messy around him. Yeah my room stinks when I change. That's why I stopped telling people.