LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping in private or public?

I think I Getting IBS. Because my poo is all ways soft and wet or diarrhea runny and it smells really bad everybody would notices bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could never do it in public,because mostly mine are too smelly. Once I had done it when I was about 6 years old by accident,but I thought I had to fart but it was diarrhea, and my parents kept asking what that smell was. They never found out I did it though.

And ive done it twice I'm 21 now,and I wore incontenese diapers and done huge craps in them and they smelled so bad.

If i could poop whenever and where ever i wanted to without anyone noticing or finding i totally would especially because if how nasty some public restrooms can be

Hi Honey. I love pooping. For me it is such a wonderful feeling especially in the early in the morning. I wake to morning sun as my bedroom window faces east. I have trees along the edge of my property and nothing beyond so the sun baths my room in a warm dabbled yellow

• Thanks 2

I thought I would add a little more about exploring the pleasure of pooping when out and how to create the most pleasurable circumstance whether being the intentionally naughty child pooping to make mommy or daddy mad and thus earn a spanking or other discipline, or being the unfortunate baby not yet quite toilet trained or the unfortunate teen whose unfortunate public accident will necessitate a return to diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally at home in private, since I usually have one void per day in the mornings. Sometimes I have an urge to go midday, and I end up clenching to prevent it from happening since I don't feel ready/comfortable to void in public (even with activated carbon and plastic pants, to conceal the smell). Since I am actively un-training

I am pretty certain that it is socially except able to walk into the smell of somebody who is not incontient who has pooped in the toliet then somebody who has purposefully pooped in public in front of people because of your kink.
Define in public

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk