LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello?

Well hopefully everything is going well in your life now. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's been good lately although shopping when your this small sucks when you have to be picky because your too small for most stuff people my age would normally wear :(

It's been good lately although shopping when your this small sucks when you have to be picky because your too small for most stuff people my age would normally wear [emoji20]

That sux :/ no x small companies?

Hi and welcome LittleLilly. Glad to have you here. I can't know the pains you have had growing up, but I hope things are better now? Maybe coming here can be something you will like, and have a good time with. And one things for sure, your height doesn't matter here. I do have to say, that does have to be somewhat cool, too be able to fit into kid diapers. I think, it's a lot of people's fantasy to be able to do that.

Im so small that I wear size 8's in girls clothing. I do however enjoy the panties I get to wear because of my size [emoji4] .

Well hopefully everything goes well for 7. If u ever need to talk to anyone just message me.

*u

Hi and welcome LittleLilly. Glad to have you here. I can't know the pains you have had growing up, but I hope things are better now? Maybe coming here can be something you will like, and have a good time with. And one things for sure, your height doesn't matter here. I do have to say, that does have to be somewhat cool, too be able to fit into kid diapers. I think, it's a lot of people's fantasy to be able to do that.