LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One new baby(private)

Hya123

Life was a struggle for Cole, trying to put himself through school while also balancing every other adult responsibility, well frankly, it left the young male tired. No, tired didn't begin to cut it, exhausted, the dark haired boy was exhausted. Having early morning and evening shifts at a nearby coffee shop and struggling through classes during the hours in between left him little time to eat, sleep, or study, so he struggled with all three.

It could probably be attributed to his exhaustion that Cole never saw the two men coming, but he was so small that even if he were fully awake, he didn't stand a chance in taking them. Before he could even make a sound of surprise at the large hands wrapping around his arms, he felt a sharp prick against the side of his neck. His vision began to blur and swim and before he knew it, he was being tugged into unconsciousness as the drugs flowed quickly through his blood stream, he last conscious sensation was the feel of his clothes being stripped off before being wrapped in warm softness.

That day haley set everything up for her new baby hopefully it was all nice for him. She waited patiently for him to come.

Then the door bell rang it was Hailey baby. Her hurt was pounding. There was her baby in a baby basket sleeping peaceful.

She took him in the house and placed him in the baby swing and waited for him to wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cole felt like he was being dragged through quicksand with how difficult it was to wake up. His mind was slow and foggy and his limbs felt as if they were weighted down by large stones. Even his eyes failed to cooperate with him, fluttering wildly to show just the briefest flashes of dark blue before being covered once more by the black lashes.

A groan rumbled up from the boy's throat as he made his struggle for consciousness apparent. It was only after he was blinking owlishly at a wall that he realized his whole body was swaying from side to side. Tipping his head up, Cole gazed in confusion as he saw little stuffed bears twirling in time above him. "Wha..." he croaked, voice quiet and broken as he still struggled with the remaining drugs in his system.

Haley sat patently and waited for her baby to wake up. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She was sweating simultaneously. But she knew this is what cole needed. She watched him for a couple days and saw that this is what he needed.

Haley walks up to the swing when she here movement.

" hi baby " Hailey said in a soft coo. " i know this is scary but I'm your mommy. "

Hailey gives cole a minute to take everything in.

She let out a light breath then explained everything to cole about him be her and her boyfriend baby.

Cole froze as he heard shuffling above his head and a soft voice calling out to him. His panic and confusion increased as his pulse began to race. Crouched before him was Hailey, a pretty young woman who had become a regular at the coffee shop that Cole had enjoyed talking to. She was nice to him and always seemed so concerned, now the dark haired boy didn't know what to think.

The word 'mommy' rocketed through his head, feeling like he was missing pieces to the world's most difficult puzzle. He started squirming, thinking that if he could get up and out of what he now realized was a swing, he could get away from her.

He grunted and fought before coming to understand that safety straps were snuggling holding him in, his fingers struggled but couldn't get the darned things open. "What is going on?" he finally asked, voice shaky as tried to compose himself and keep any tears at bay.

Hailey looked at him and could tell he was tense.

" so cole you know that I come to your drop everyday to get coffee. I was watching you one day saw that you couldn't take care of yourself or balance basic activities. I watched to see maybe if it would change but it didn't. I talked it over with my boyfriend and we decided that you would be best if you stayed here with us as our baby. Don't be scared sweetie I promise I would never hurt you unless you are in trouble then I have to spank but I think you will be good" Hailey paused to let cole take everything in.

" so I decided to take you in as my 18 month old son. So I will treat you that age. But if you behave and are good your age will go up. If you misbehave then your age will go down. Mommy and daddy are going to discuss that more though. " Hailey says then studies her new baby.