LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decided not to quit

So I made a post a few weeks back about a bad experience of coming out to someone. She explained to me how she wanted to please me in the bedroom and also explained her last boyfriend liked to put his fingers in her bum and then lick them, as well as saying she had a biting fetish.

glad you changed your mind on trying to quit! i too "quit" diapers for nearly 2 years to wait for my living situation to improve, and now i can wear whenever i want!

with the limited info i have, i think you're better off without her. 1: you don't want that baggage of kids, it's just too much.

I used to worry that my love of diapers had something to do with children but I'm definatly not interested in children at all. I think I finally explained it to myself. Diapers are the first thing you wear after your born. I think it makes sense that they can stir up deep emotions from a time in our lives we can't even really remember. I think such a deep imprint lights up your brain in ways that almost can't happen any other way.