LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a Certain Cloth Diaper! Reward for someone

I am desperate to find this diaper and I have been looking everywhere to try to find them, If someone knows where i can order this diaper from I will personally send you a free pack of Large Diapers of choice from my collection. Picture below shows the cloth diaper I am looking for please help me someone.

Anyta-ByteMine-2004-12025.jpg

Anyta-ByteMine-2004-12036.jpg

set1457-14-lg.jpg

set1457-16-lg.jpg

They look like Quality Care by Indisposables. I used to have quite a few. The company that sold them was called My Lil Miracle. They have since bought the Gary brand and changed their name for the adult line and I think they have changed the diapers a fair bit from that picture. The link to their site is https://www.kyrois.com/

I can confirm Nia's answer. I have some of these diapers and love them. They are actually Velcro too even thought the picture shows them with pins.

1 hour ago, ohio baby said:

I can confirm Nia's answer. I have some of these diapers and love them. They are actually Velcro too even thought the picture shows them with pins.

Hey I went to there site and saw they sell the Quality Care Briefs, if I order those in plain white that is the same right?

On Tue Apr 04 2017 at 6:35 AM, Nia said:

They look like Quality Care by Indisposables. I used to have quite a few. The company that sold them was called My Lil Miracle. They have since bought the Gary brand and changed their name for the adult line and I think they have changed the diapers a fair bit from that picture. The link to their site is https://www.kyrois.com/

• 1 year later...