LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idea Adoption Thread

Have any story/snippet ideas you don't think you could do well? Come up with the most basic skeleton of a story idea but don't have the time, motivation, or self-confidence to make it into a full-blown story? Let's try making this a place where you can put those ideas up for 'adoption' here so that other authors can take a crack at them! (Or offer assistance/guidance/whatever to people who think they can't make a story out of their ideas but you think they can with the right encouragement/assistance/supplementary ideas, if that's your thing...)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another random idea, inspired by a picture I found on DeviantArt, with some changes. A special 'care' facility where kids, teens, and young adults are looked after by 'caregivers' for either preset amounts of time, until the caregivers decide to stop, or theoretically indefinitely. When a person is brought to the facility, they are first sent through a conveyer-belt/machine thing (robo-arms, that kinda thing) that 'babifies' them on different settings, each setting sending the 'baby' to a different corresponding set of caregivers.

The lowest setting has the new 'baby' basically just put in a plain white or pale-pink t-shirt and a 'standard' diaper, white with maybe a hint of pink. There are settings above that. The highest setting is typically (note: not always) selected for young or androgynous boys, or for girls/young-women who are 'rough', tomboyish, solemn and stoic/quiet or otherwise possessing of 'issues' related to their femininity. To give you an idea of what they're in for, this setting is written (in cutesy font) as "Pwetty Pink Sissy-Baby Pwincess". A person sent in with this setting gets:

• Silky-soft pink/lavender stockings that go all the way up to mid-thigh, secured with frilly pink/red/white garters
  • Gloves of a similar material & color, reaching up above the elbows, with the hands as mittens that will keep baby's hands from doing anything they're not supposed to
  • A very puffy-thick diaper, enough to make any walking be slow with a very pronounced crinkly waddle, with all diapers worn by those in this category having lots of pinks and reds and lavenders, hearts and butterflies and other cutesy designs and stuff
  • OPTIONAL: A second diaper of the same thickness and design, put on over the first, for doubled booty-cushioning, leg-spreading poofy thickness
  • The cutesiest baby-girl dress you'll ever see, complimentary shades of pink with bits of red and white, frills and laces, lots of poofy bows & ribbons, and the very floofy & short skirt section designed to leave the diaper almost-100% uncovered and exposed
  • Frilly hair ribbons to hold hair in pigtails
  • OPTIONAL: Cutesy makeup - eyeshadow, blush, lashes, light-pink lipstick
  • A big red & pink pacifier, tied to a pink silk ribbon that serves as a necklace

If anyone wants to come up with other levels in-between those two extremes, and/or come up with how the different classes of 'diapie-tot/baby/sissy-baby' would be treated by their respective 'caregiver' groups, make a story or two out of it (Diaper Dimension or not), go right ahead. 'Cause I got no idea where to go from here.

On 18/09/2017 at 12:34 PM, Elbs said:

Speaking of the Diaper Dimension, I had an idea that I don't think I'll actually write, about a Little who somehow turns the tables and babies an

• 1 month later...

Here's an idea I tried to convince Inkuhime to use, but she wasn't interested. So here's to some other author who will take it and make it a good story: 

Kelly and Marie are done signing up for the baby beauty pageant, they then go back to their suite so that Marie can give Kelly an in depth conversation on what her life will be like during the pageant. When that conversation ends, Marie observes what Kelly is wearing and complains on what she should be wearing (basically feminine baby clothes). Kelly counters with a good point and goes to take a shower. Marie sighs, annoyed Kelly didn't see things her way. To help pass the time, Marie turns on the TV to pass the time. The commercial that she sees instantly draws her in. It goes like this; a woman pushing a baby carriage is cooing to the occupant inside, she then directs her attention to the center of the screen as if she's talking to Marie herself. She says a perfectly acted monologue on how a little is basically a baby, and says which store caters to her and her little's needs. Then the commercial goes on to show you a lavishly expensive store and their merchandise; adorable custom clothes for boys and girls, toys, changing supplies, baby carriages, etc. Marie couldn't help but comment on how cute and wonderful every aspect of the commercial is. Then as the amazon is about to leave, she tells her little to wave goodbye. Inside the baby carriage is a female little (about the same age as Kelly) wearing a lace baby bonnet, white frilly and lace baby dress, matching booties, and a white pacifier while holding a toy in one hand and waving goodbye with the other signaling the end of the commercial. After that beautifully inspired moment, Marie hatches a plan to tell Kelly that they need to go shopping, not telling her true motives. She informs Kelly, she's suspicious at first but waves it off. When they finally go to the store and go inside, Kelly becomes aware of what is going on and demands an explanation. Marie convinces her that this is the perfect place for ALL the supplies they need. Kelly begrudgingly accepts and leaves her fate in her 'Mama's' hands. Next thing you know, she's being whisked off to the changing room with an excited Marie. Sometime later, Marie is pushing her own baby carriage with two employees with massive recently bought supplies for her and her little Kelly. Marie coos at an obvious little laying down inside the baby carriage; she was practically wearing what the other little was wearing in the commercial, but with some minor differences. While the employees handle the merchandise, Marie tickles Kelly under her chin and says, "Consider this the first day of the baby beauty pageant", while Kelly pouts and sucks on her pacifier for comfort. 

• 1 month later...

The idea stork brought me an idea today. While making rounds from house to house the Tooth Fairy finds someone who has both left a tooth under their pillow and wet the bed. So after trading the tooth for a handful of coins a call for an additional delivery is made to the Diaper Fairy.

I have this idea in my head that keeps popping up but I don't think I'll write a story on it for many reasons.  I had wanted the idea of the Diaper Dimension but without Littles, and maybe a little darker.  

In a not too distant future women take over the world (I know that's been done a lot), however they can't just kill off men or humans will no longer exist and there were men that did fight at their side.  about 50%-60% of the men were sent to a type of breeding center or sperm bank.  They are treated well, but are clearly detained against their will.  Men who helped the women win or some were given they choice could take a new drug that would change them from XY to XX and be fully female, the only downside is it leaves these "women" unpotty trained for life.  It's unsure if this is a byproduct or meant to be that way. These Diaper Girls aren't allowed to hide their diapers, it's portrayed as women to show off how generous they are for letting their former enemies into their society, in truth it's a way to discriminate against these diaper girls.  These diaper girls are limited on what they can do as even though they are women now some don't want them to get too much power.

The basic plot I had was that the story starts 10 years after women won and the main character is a "diaper girl."  Her friends daughter is just starting high school and is a diaper girl but she doesn't understand why she is different and why she has to wear diapers when others don't.  The main character was going to have to explain this world to her, helping her and the readers understand it.  I don't know where to go from there, but the idea would be to explore the world from her point of view.  I'm not a good writer and what little bit I can do it better as basic smut then well developed characters but I think someone like Personalias or many others could do something with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is partly to toss out a couple of ideas, and partly to hopefully get some answers from more experienced DD-verse writers on their opinions for them.

First: We have a female Little who is very, very paranoid about ever being 'taken' by an Amazon. So much so that she pretty much never leaves her house, ordering her groceries and other things by phone and having them delivered to be dropped off on the front porch or whatever; she works from home (an IT job); her house is tricked out with all kinds of security stuff (locks on every window, a half-dozen low-tech and high-tech locks on her front door,  alarms, visual-spectrum and infrared cameras...); the few times she ever has to go outside, she makes sure to have throwing knives on her person and a "taser field" generator (produces a pseudo energy shield around her body that provides a nasty volt to any Amazon who tries to grab her); and she has "a few" weapons hidden about the house, and even sleeps with a high-caliber pistol under her pistol and a freakin' shotgun under the covers next to her (and yes, she's willing to use her guns; OPTIONAL: a few years back, one Amazon thug working for a black-market group, thinking he could catch her and sell her when he came across her during one of her incredibly rare outings outside her home, learned this the hard way in the form of 8-gauge buckshot to the knee). All to protect herself from the threat of Amazons trying to take and 'babify' her, a threat she sees as being constant. She basically lives in a constant on-edge state, paranoid and overly alert, locking herself away from the world to be safe, and willing to kill others - or herself - to keep from being 'taken by one of Them'.

How would different 'types' of Amazons react if they learned of this girl? How might her current status get 'found out'?

The second idea is considerably more light-hearted. There is a unique organization from which Littles can 'rent' themselves out to approved Amazon customers, to be those Amazons' babies for a pre-agreed period of time (default is a week). Littles who work for this organization state ahead of time what they are and are not willing to put up with (one blanket rule is no permanent hypnosis or 'alterations' (such as surgery or chemicals or whatnot)); Amazons seeking to 'rent' a Little-baby have to be approved, being given background checks and behavioral profiling to ensure they would follow the given rules & guidelines (anti-Little Amazons virtually never get approved; an Amazon has to be able to respect 'their' Little as a person, and such; the organization is thus pretty... unpopular with anti-Little's Rights people, though they have legal protection preventing those folks from making too much trouble); Littles working for this organization are basically guaranteed protection from being snatched up 'for real', living in well-protected 'safe' areas when not on the 'job' (and nothing says a Little can't have a different job while also occasionally 'part-timing' as a 'rentable' Little-baby).

Of course, occasionally a Little and their Amazon client form a true bond as they just 'click' together; it's not unheard of for a Little employee to 'retire' from the organization and (willingly!) become their Amazon client's legal full-time Little-baby...

I'm not even sure if I'm getting the abstract ideas in my head into proper form as words, but I hope you guys get the general idea. What do you think?

How about a DD story in the Manner of ‘Freaky Friday’ where an Amazon switches bodies with a Little. Could explore not just the Amazon being babied in the Little’s body, but also the Little being affected by Amazon hormones and maternal instincts, slowly changing into a classic Amazon, perhaps even beginning to baby her old Little friends.

If the above has already been done, please tell me. I’d like to read it.

@Jj7988582 that is a great idea, even giving me another idea, close to yours, just with a few changes. But at the moment i am busy writing a couple of stories right now, so i don't have time to write this for you, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Idea:

A reverse-sissification story. You start with a fully Sissified man who slowly gets turned more masculine as a form of humiliation by his Mistress. Does that make any sense? Probably not. But it's still an interesting idea...

• Like 1

How about a story set in the Diaper Dimension, following the day-to-day life of an LIttle Protective Services officer.

Since it’s pretty common in Diaper Dimension stories to say that LPS treats ‘protecting’ Littles as making sure they are babied, there are many avenues to explore as this Amazon goes about their day. Maybe LPS officers get first dibs on adopting either Littles that have proven ‘immature’ or that have been removed from the care of another Amazon.

Or perhaps have an LPS officer working a specific case to track down a Runaway Little.

5 hours ago, Jj7988582 said:

How about a story set in the Diaper Dimension, following the day-to-day life of an LIttle Protective Services officer.

Since it’s pretty common in Diaper Dimension stories to say that LPS treats ‘protecting’ Littles as making sure they are babied, there are many avenues to explore as this Amazon goes about their day. Maybe LPS officers get first dibs on adopting either Littles that have proven ‘immature’ or that have been removed from the care of another Amazon.

Or perhaps have an LPS officer working a specific case to track down a Runaway Little.

I don't know about the entire thought, but the title The Little Runaway grabs me although it could have already been used.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2018 at 7:39 AM, Jj7988582 said:

How about a DD story in the Manner of ‘Freaky Friday’ where an Amazon switches bodies with a Little. Could explore not just the Amazon being babied in the Little’s body, but also the Little being affected by Amazon hormones and maternal instincts, slowly changing into a classic Amazon, perhaps even beginning to baby her old Little friends.

If the above has already been done, please tell me. I’d like to read it.

I did a short story with this concept :)

It's still open to a longer, slower transformation but I wasn't up to writing a full length tale for it.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Sounds like something @YourFNF would write.

Yeh that does sound like me lol. ;) Unfortunately I've got so many other stories on hold right now....

• 2 weeks later...

I was creating a story called OG Baby Kush.
I have bits and pieces written mostly a paragraph per chapter with each chapter covering a random character.  

A witch makes it her personal crusade to teach several teenagers that doing drugs can have horrible consequences.  It would have various degrees of changes, from TG to mental and physical AR and some TF.  A few have a worse ending than others.  

Combat diapers

The new body armors for the pelvic region have a special pipe to allow males to pee out of it, but for females it’s much harder and the unfortunate ladies need to wear high capacity absorbent garments underneath.

Both males and ladies often joke on such new pelvic armors, commonly referring to those as “combat diapers”, however males are generally not aware that ladies are really wearing diapers underneath.

It can happen however that one “unlucky” male private gets a punishment transfer to the medical unit, where some ill-minded army nurses are in charge of testing an updated model of body armor with an enhanced biofeedback system. The rest of the testing subjects are female soldiers and no male suits are available…

How about a Diaper Dimension story where the Black Market for Littles actually has gone multidimensional. Amazons paying good money to spies within our world to go around and find 'Littles' (ie, us) to abduct and smuggle to the Diaper Dimension. Have the Main Character wake up, already diapered, strapped in a giant bassinet, surrounded by numerous other young men and women about to be shipped off through a portal to the Amazon/s that paid big bucks to illegally adopt.

ideas for what to include could be:

• Gender swap
  • Two of the newly adopted Littles becoming siblings, or related to the first point, forced to become 'Twins.'
  • More extreme body modification. Maybe all the abductees have their vocal chords sabotaged so they can't reveal the Black Market dealings.
  • Story could follow one or two main characters, or be an anthology of one-shots or short stories with different characters in each.
  • Have one of the Littles who work with the black market be backstabbed and sold on the same black market.
  • One of the abductees actually fantasized about this scenario and finds s/he actually hates it. Conversely, they might decide it's everything they want.

You could do any of those, or none of them. But I think the idea of Littles who help supply the black market with other Littles is an interesting concept, no matter what direction it takes. 

• Like 1
On 7/4/2018 at 1:46 PM, Jj7988582 said:

Yes, I so want to tackle this one!