LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idea Adoption Thread

In a world where, Because Reasons, toilet training occurs much later in childhood and is, by no means, guaranteed to succeed, how does society regard the "Hopeless Cases" who never grow out of needing diapers?

On the Diaper Dimension side:
A gang of Littles who band together to avoid adoption, at any cost. I have a version of this I tend to use as a character's backstory if/when I resume Student's Pet, but I'll put it out there for anyone else who wants to flesh it out further.

Various ways that Amazons procure Littles for adoption. Note the distinction of how they find and adopt Littles, but how they get them there to adopt in the first place. My own thought was a series of shorts with different methods each. Basically "Where do Littles come from?"

There’s from one side a terroristic organization of littles that uses Amazon’s attraction for apparently cute, helpless and emotive littles to gather intelligence and prepare for strikes. Their main resource are “dormant” littles, that act as fully submitted to get trust from their mommies, who may be police officers or workers of sensitive targets such as broadcast networks.

From the other, there is the anti-terrorism unit, where some amazon trainers prepare littles for undercover activities.

A story where we learn that empathy and bonding feelings are tools to be used against the opponents.

• 1 month later...

I have an idea for a story that takes place inside a different society. This story could be a cute short story, or a longner one. I myself would write it, but I’m not that talented or good at putting my ideas into words. So here’s the society. This isn’t quite a story more like a basis of one...  I imagine this could be like some of the kimmyverse stories, but that’s only if it’s successful and all...

Shorter people have started playing on their size, using it to their advantage. “We can’t get over it so well embrace it” is something that used to be said at the beginning. Short people started dressing cuter. Gaining more and more attention, for one because it was so cute, and secondly because it was just so different. This as you might imagine grew into girls and even boys (though taking a little longer to join the trend because of wanting to be masculine) trying to be more cute than each other, the same as girls trying to be prettier than other girls. And boys better looking than other boys. Eventually there’s a split in people, short people, under the height of 5’5 (or whatever height) became their own class of people. (Not as drastic as the difference in species that is in the diaper dimension, or the laws and treatments also aren’t the same. Instead) in schools the smaller ones had to form lines going class to class. Teacher could spank if a little one broke a rule. Work loads went down, and classes were easier for them because the school had a suggested, and then later regulated bed time for them. Cute trends went up and clothes became more childish, pacifiers came into play. Pigtails became popular, along with shortalls, and tutus replaces skirts in some instances. Eventually some girl tried on pull ups,  Which was a large surprise the first time one was spotted, being viewed as especially cute, but perhaps more important to the society’s development, helplessness. Companies started producing more childish clothes in larger sizes to fit the demand. Some girls and boys wore pull ups, rarely was it taken to diapers, and some had a pacifier to suck on. Stuffed animals were soon brought in place of purses. About as frequent as calculators. As far as dating goes. Two larger people might date each other. But a big might also date a little. (Again this is not the same as an amazon with a little. This is a consensual relationship that either can end.) In this case the larger one could take over and walk the smaller to class. And they often times helped them change if the smaller one was ok with it. The equivalent of second base. Some bigs wanted to have their small one diapered. And this was actually very common, because it showed a larger dependence and a greater commitment in a relationship. 

• 5 weeks later...

A Diaper Dimension story focused on a young Amazon growing up with a Little. Kind of like a "Boy and his dog" type story, except it's an Amazon and their Little. And we get to watch the Amazon go from seeing the Little as a playmate to seeing them as someone to look after.

• 1 month later...

A Philip K. Dick-esque story: 

We never go on the surface of the planet because up there a war is running and it’s extremely dangerous to stay. The enemy is non-human (it’s up to the narrator to choose the sort of enemy, as long as it’s highly lethal and ferocious). Only the army patrols the surface, the rest of the population stays in the relative safety of underground shelters.

The law says that all those who reach 18 must serve in the army, unless they are proven severely physically and/or mentally unfit. Media tell us that serving in the army is an honor, but very phew come back from the surface and those phew tell us such horror tales about what they have endured up there that many of us are secretly looking out for a way to avoid serving.

Then one day, when we are about to turn 17 and we attend college, we end up chatting with a nice girl and the conversation goes on the dooming fate that will reach us next year. At first, we are wary, because cowards and defeatists are actively hunted and shamed, but when we hint that maybe we’re not that happy about the perspective to be about to die, she tells us she’s studying to become a nurse and knows very well which could be a good way to become unfit for enrollment.

We then enlist for a medical study that requires human volunteers and get transferred to a secluded facility where, the girl has assured us, there are some friends of her who can help those like me to become unfit. There, we agree to secretly receive a treatment that will make us incontinent, unable to properly care for ourselves and emotionally very unstable, to the point we will meltdown even under mild stressing conditions. The conspiring nurses let us know that the enrollment testing is extremely effective in catching those who are faking a condition, so they need to give us the “real” thing.

After 12 months of “care”, we have become uncapable of any independent initiative and totally dependent on the nurses.

We fail the enrollment test and get sent to a special-needs institution.

Little we know that there is no war on the surface and now the planet is ruled by an AI. 95% of humans are kept captive in huge underground special-needs medical facilities. The “nurses” and the vast majority of the patriotic students who profess to be eager to go fighting the enemy are in reality cyborgs who are telepathically connected to the central AI.

The 5% that acts responsible and makes no attempts to avoid enrollment is then allowed to live on the surface, where the maximum freedom is allowed as long as they keep being responsible. It’s this 5% that gets consulted by the AI on the main choices, like for instance on how to run the automated production facilities.

• Like 1
On 8/20/2018 at 7:38 AM, Jj7988582 said:

How about a Diaper Dimension story where the Black Market for Littles actually has gone multidimensional. Amazons paying good money to spies within our world to go around and find 'Littles' (ie, us) to abduct and smuggle to the Diaper Dimension. Have the Main Character wake up, already diapered, strapped in a giant bassinet, surrounded by numerous other young men and women about to be shipped off through a portal to the Amazon/s that paid big bucks to illegally adopt.

ideas for what to include could be:

• Gender swap
  • Two of the newly adopted Littles becoming siblings, or related to the first point, forced to become 'Twins.'
  • More extreme body modification. Maybe all the abductees have their vocal chords sabotaged so they can't reveal the Black Market dealings.
  • Story could follow one or two main characters, or be an anthology of one-shots or short stories with different characters in each.
  • Have one of the Littles who work with the black market be backstabbed and sold on the same black market.
  • One of the abductees actually fantasized about this scenario and finds s/he actually hates it. Conversely, they might decide it's everything they want.

You could do any of those, or none of them. But I think the idea of Littles who help supply the black market with other Littles is an interesting concept, no matter what direction it takes. 

I've done a few shorts like that I think, maybe just as captions on my Patreon, of Amazons going multi-dimensional in their hunt. Somebody had a great little story on here like that called At The Gates of Amazon Country, which I think was recently (after the great crash) and probably still around.

edit: Oh, I was on the wrong page and that was last year! The story I was talking about is this:

• 4 weeks later...

A special daycare for 5-6 year olds who are still potty training or in diapers.

The adventures of a diaper company who runs a daycare to test their products.

A two year old who uses the potty, and a four year old completely diaper dependent.

A bedwetting 7 year old and his/her journey to stopping bedwetting, which ends up with them becoming a toddler again.

• 1 month later...

I kinda wanna see short(ish) Diaper Dimension works involving Amazons somehow getting hold of a few extra-small/Little characters from other works and babifying them for a few days/weeks or 'adopting' them or the like, like Yue Ayase from Negima, Cinque from Lyrical Nanoha, Nonon Jakuzure from Kill La Kill... Probably NOT Neo from RWBY, though, since she's evil and bloodthirsty, a mute minuscule malevolent murder machine...

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2019 at 4:35 PM, DKN117 said:

I kinda wanna see short(ish) Diaper Dimension works involving Amazons somehow getting hold of a few extra-small/Little characters from other works and babifying them for a few days/weeks or 'adopting' them or the like, like Yue Ayase from Negima, Cinque from Lyrical Nanoha, Nonon Jakuzure from Kill La Kill... Probably NOT Neo from RWBY, though, since she's evil and bloodthirsty, a mute minuscule malevolent murder machine...

On the flip side, Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh. Her issue is that she wants to be cute, and likes cute things, but is so tall and unintentionally intimidating that she can never quite manage it.

I've often thought she'd be a prime candidate for an ABDL for that reason, but imagine her in the diaper dimension, where she's every but as tiny and cute as she could ever hope for.

Another idea could be Detective Conan, only instead of being shrunk to the size of a first grader, Shinichi and Haibara are turned from Amazons to Littles.

In a similar vein of "being in the diaper dimension is more blessing than curse", one thing I've never seen is a DD story with Littles from another world where, in that world, humans aren't the dominant species. Coming from a world where being human meant you rated somewhere between "slave" and "livestock", at best, becoming trapped in a world where you can eat your full without fearing for your life would practically be heaven.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I got this idea from a "what if" idea

The Diaper dimension as portrayed by many... is a bit too harsh, probably gonna be hash here too, but not that extreme!

But I've got a beef with Catalon anyway...

This idea is about a flipped world where the decision of an Amazon brought about a rude shift in the power dynamic between the Amazon, 'Tweeners and Littles alike.

Plot Settings:

Lozali: Future Amazonia by a century

Amazonia: Here we have our lovely diaper dimension

EarthOur dear Earth

NB:  'Lozali' is made up from Amazonia and Libertalia

Little Scenes: [REDACTED]

Its a fully developed idea with little scenes[REDACTED] added to it, so that any one interested would have an idea of how i visualized the resulting story.

Edited by TBCuri
[REDACTED] For now... Cos, It does seem a bit tropey

1. An Amazon woman works as an assistant to Amazon woman CEO and gets punished for whatever reason by being spanked and forced to wear diapers for a period of time. (The assistant could even realize she gets turned on by the humiliation of wearing and using diapers)

2. An Amazon works for a Little and the Little punishes the Amazon by making her wear diapers or get fired. 

3. An Amazon woman tries to stop the use of Little etiquette schools and even leads protests against them. The higher ups decide to make an example of her by not only putting her back in diapers and toddler hood, but makes sure she enjoys it or at least makes everyone believe she does. 

4. You get the idea, Amazon woman is made to wear diapers and may or may not get turned on by it lol