LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Failed Meet Ups

LilJD

Well ever since I have been apart of this community I have tried to meet up with locals in my area just to be able to hang out and be able to talk to someone. (keeping secrets is very hard when you are an open person.) But every time I try to meet up with someone they will just stop talking online, other times where I have met up with people its just about sex or constant touching in inappropriate areas. I feel like I cant win, I wish I lived in a bigger community so that I can have a better chance of meeting a normal person. Even when I have great conversations online, said person lives far away and neither one of us can travel to meet up or they think I don't want to meet up and will stop talking online. Does anyone have any tips? Am I doing something wrong?

The key is to take it slow. I met a guy through this site several months ago. The first thing we did was PM each other through this site. Step 2 was to start texting each other and learning what each of us got out of wearing diapers. Step 3 was to talk by phone and seeing if we wanted to me up and finally we got together. Turns out we enjoy each other(not sexually), his more AB and i'm more of a diaper lover but we both like hanging out togetter

• Like 2

thanks for the info, I feel like I was doing most of what you said at first but then the other person would loose interest and stop keeping in contact so i decided to try and meet within 2 months of talking online. I hope I can find someone in my area soon, talking online is great but its nice to see a face once in a while. But I will

• 1 month later...

I've been really careful in recent years about getting together with people I meet online. I haven't done it in a while but over the years and after a couple iffy experiences I backed off. Some of it was probably my fault. I met one guy who was really into the DL lifestyle and wore 24/7 and at the time I didn't think I was ready for that. I met another guy online a few years ago and he berated me after I wet the bed and my diaper leaked enough to soil his mattress. I told him I thought he was equipped and he told me it was just a new interest for him and he wasn't ready for the whole scene. I think you have to be really comfortable about yourself when you do this and know what you want and clearly let others know what you're into and want as well. Not everybody is at the same stage. Now that I'm getting older though the opportunities just don't materialize that often.

Speaking of meetups, did you know there is an organization that facilitates all kinds of people getting together with other folks with like interests?