LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuttering

I was wondering how many of us have a stutter and how it affects us. I had never heard of stuttering before I started. I woke up one morning when I was 7 and stuttered, I thought it was funny and I laft at myself, it didn't take long before I stopped thinking it was funny as from that moment on I was a cronic stutterer, it would take about 5 minutes just to say I'm going to town. I was like this until I was 15 when I started to get better. By about 20 it was only miled unless I was nervous then it would be quite bad again. I am now 50 and it hardly a problem. But for some reason it comes back slightly more with the change of sessions, I don't know why. but would love to now if other stutterers have noticed anything similar.

i struggled with stuttering for much of my life. i'm not really sure when it started, but i've had it for a long time. it's definitely much less now than it was when i was much younger. before i would get hung up on many words with a few sounds being a real trip-up for me. my mom put me through speech therapy for much of elementary school, and a bit into middle school, and by then it actually started to calm down and only come up when i was rather nervous or excited or something similar.

but i really started getting over it alot in college! while there i was friends with a guy with a stutter that would frustrate porky pig, but he always had stories to tell, always smiling, and generally a happy fellow. he was the first other person i knew who had a stutter. and because of this,

I stutter a lot when I am talking. This gets me flustered, and that only makes it worse. When I tell people I have a stutter, a lot of them don't believe me, at least not until they hear me talk for a bit. It doesn't help that my voice cracks a lot also, which I think contributes to the stutter.

I went to spech therapy for a while. I hated it and it made me worse. thay told me to slow down and think about what I was saying before saying it. This just made me more nervous and it was impossible for me to get a single word out.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

That is great to hear diapers always , it was quite the opposite for me. I have had a hatred of speech therapist's ever since.
I have to now admit that it may not have been the therapists folt.
It just wasn't right for me.
Its a lot easier blaming every one else.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk