LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Compressed Rearz Inspire+

I bought a case of medium Rearz Inspire+ from CooshieTooshiez last February, and was disappointed to find upon opening a bag that the diapers felt much more compressed than the bag I'd bought previously (9/2016). I know that it can take a little time for things to decompress, so I pulled a few out to breathe, and waited...and waited...and waited...

After over a month (2+, now), the ones I'd removed from the bag are still about 25% shorter when stacked three-high than the ones from the prior order. Furthermore, when worn, they feel entirely different. Thinner, much stiffer, not fluffy at all, and actually fairly hard in places, where you can feel the diamond pattern of the padding. The front padding in particular is much less substantial.

• Like 1
On 4/2/2017 at 10:31 AM, Heven said:

I bought a case of medium Rearz Inspire+ from CooshieTooshiez last February, and was disappointed to find upon opening a bag that the diapers felt much more compressed than the bag I'd bought previously (9/2016). I know that it can take a little time for things to decompress, so I pulled a few out to breathe, and waited...and waited...and waited...

After over a month (2+, now), the ones I'd removed from the bag are still about 25% shorter when stacked three-high than the ones from the prior order. Furthermore, when worn, they feel entirely different. Thinner, much stiffer, not fluffy at all, and actually fairly hard in places, where you can feel the diamond pattern of the padding. The front padding in particular is much less substantial.

• 1 year later...

Same thing happened to me with a case of inspire+ from CT. I was really annoyed, and ended up just letting them sit. After a while, they actually did decompress/fluff some, but it took months and months and months.

I bought a bag of inspire+ from CT last month, and they were much less compressed, fwiw.

My first and only purchase of the new Tykables ended up being horribly compressed, so I tried a few things to fluff them up.

• Take the diapers out of the original bag
  • Stack them upright
  • Allow them room to expand
  • If you're impatient like me, then you can try unfolding them, creasing them down the middle (folding lengthwise, then the reverse, then smoothing them out down the entire length. The goal is to gently break up the stiff clumps of padding, then give it time to naturally expand.
  • ^I'm trying the above with my less-compressed inspire+ now, just to see if they'll get even thicker.