LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In he Middle Of A Diaper Change

Depends on the nature of the incontinence, but many who are can control when they go to some extent so you either just finish up in the diaper or be prepared to use the toilet during the change.

You could always try a pee-pee teepee if you're a boy :)

Yeah, it happens. I dribble constantly but if my bladder is full, it's more of a continual stream. It's not really an issue, you just learn to keep the old diaper in position until the new one goes on. The only time I really think about it is when coming out of the shower, my bathroom floor is tiled so it's easily cleaned up but if I don't put a diaper on, I will dribble all over the floor. I either get dry enough whilst still in the shower so I can put a diaper on immediately, or I use it as a chance to air out, and mop up once diapered again.

I remember doing that as a kid when I was still in diapers. Even when I was older I would sometimes wake up and in the middle of changing my diaper would start peeing because I was still tired.

• 1 month later...

Its more of a constant dribble so yes but not how you imagine it I assume. You just need to make sure that you put the fresh slip under straight away or have a changing mat below. No out of control spray though

• 1 month later...

Yes, This happens. Not often. Usually just some dribbling but a couple times it was heavy. I tend to pretty quick about it because this can happen and I've learned from experience.

I do everything possible before making the change - stretch out the wings, pop loose the wet guards, put a crease down the middle... Then I begin the trade out.

This hasn't happened in a very long time but used to happen when I was younger. I remember once being maybe 7 or 8 and I had pooped in my diaper. Mom unfastened the tapes and turned to get the wipes and I peed. Also many times even when older getting my diaper changed at night mom and grandma have said that I started wetting when the diaper came off.

I have no wetting control, but I have some forewarning of my messing.

I try to keep the front of the diaper over my crotch at all times, so if I start wetting, I'm just wetting the diaper like I normally would and can finish the diaper change normally (from a very used diaper into a far less used one).

I actually can't think of a time that I've started messing while changing, as I generally have enough forewarning of messing to avoid that, but given the nature and variability of my bowel continence I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.

• Sad 1