LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sweet baby girl

Baby girl looking for new friends :)

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi there. My name is lisa. I've never been on these kinds of sites before. I've been into this fetish for 8 years now and I'm finally feeling comfortable enough to talk with new people who are also intrested :). ....Im more of a baby girl. I love wearing my pink diappies and have so much different outfits and dollys! . Just enjoy being wittle.  I have long brown hair. Blue eyes i am 5'2 and weigh 115lbs and really love the color pink! I also have a daddies who takes good care of me makes me feel special. I love having our special daddy baby girl days and nights. Xxoo don't be shy to message me if your looking for a baby girl friend xxoo wittle baby lisa :a72f22685e43284621a211e053f58e1e:

Edited by Sweet baby girl
Adding new information
3 people like this

Hi welcome to the site i'm a new diaper lover as well as new to this site and everbody on here is so nice at giving me advice for new diaper lover situations

Awww hi there! Always nice to meet a new face. :) I hope your enjoying this site and everyone is nice to you.  I know there can be alot of judgemental people put there.  But just ignore them and play safe! :a72f22685e43284621a211e053f58e1e:

welcome to the sit

1 person likes this

Welcome to the Site, Sweet baby girl. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Rockies Fan.

1 person likes this

Thank you! I am enjoying this site so far everyone is very nice 

Welcome to the site, even though i'm a guy i do enjoy wearing pink diapers a pink plastic panties

Hi there! Thank you for the welcome! Awww I find that sweet you feel comfortable enough to share that with me. I'm sure you look so cute! :a72f22685e43284621a211e053f58e1e:

Hi and welcome sweet baby Lisa, nice to meet you. I hope you find this to be a good site. There's plenty of fresh pink diapers, when you need them, pull up a highchair, settle in with a warm bottle, and enjoy! 

Awww thank you that's so sweet! I do like this site very much! Am finding everyone nice. That sounds like heaven to me. Fresh pink diappies with a milk bubba! Hope you have a great weekend 

Hi Sweet baby girl,  I  love wearing my pink aww so cute diapeys and pink plastic pants and my pink pacifier and love the color pink too,have many pink outfits.. :-)

1 person likes this

Awww that's so sweet you sound alot like me. I also have my pink plastic diappie and a puffy princess cloth one I love. Pink is the best! :a72f22685e43284621a211e053f58e1e:

Hi Sweet Baby Girl and welcome to the community, you're adorable.

Hi squishy nappy!  Thanks you!  Been really enjoying this site :) how are you liking this site everyone treating you well?:a72f22685e43284621a211e053f58e1e:

Hello sweet baby girl welcome to the site I am glad that you are having a fun time.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

You look very sweet. Hope we can be friends :) wittle wisa 

1 minute ago, Spiderman said:

Hello sweet baby girl welcome to the site I am glad that you are having a fun time.

Hi spiderman! ! I am having tons of funs on here's!  I hope you are to!:) I wove meeting new people's 

2 minutes ago, Sweet baby girl said:

You look very sweet. Hope we can be friends :) wittle wisa 

Hi spiderman! ! I am having tons of funs on here's!  I hope you are to!:) I wove meeting new people's 

I like meeting new people as well because I tend to talk a lot   Now if what I am talking about is important that is another story he he.   I am glad that you are having a ton of fun here sweety.

Awwww well I love talking to so please feel free to inbox anytime you want to talk! I read your profile and find you very adorable and would love to be friends :) 

2 minutes ago, Sweet baby girl said:

Awwww well I love talking to so please feel free to inbox anytime you want to talk! I read your profile and find you very adorable and would love to be friends :) 

Yay I am adorable!!!!!!   I will have to write this down on a pad or something with confette coming down from the ceiling and balloons and stuff.   Thanks for being my friend.

Awwww yays! !! Yes please do! So what's your name sweetie? :)and of course yay for new friends! 

I just wanted to thank you for being an awesome new friend on here Lisa, you're truly a wonderful and nice person! :)

Hi Sweet Baby Girl,

I'm new here too :67bd8b3e8ce01d42e3431d1b0634a39e:Have fun and hope to chat soon 

Don't hesitate to get in touch again Sweet Baby Girl Lisa! I've really missed your messages, and I genuinely enjoy chatting with you. I hope you're doing well, and would love to hear from you again. *Hugs and snuggles*

Feel free to message me anytime you want. I also recently joined this site and I am hoping to meet some diapered friends as well. You are certainly very brave for coming out as an abdl, it takes quite a lot of courage to do that.