LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got caught wearing diaper

Slim27

Ok i didnt get caught but i like to be overprepared so if my brother(which i live with) or another family member or friend finds out that im wearing a diaper what should i do or tell them. It would make my life much easier if they knew but i dont think they would be acceptant of my lifestyle

Your BEST bet is to do everything in your power to prevent being "found out." I'm in a similar situation and am constantly on guard. In all my years of diaper-wearing, I have not yet been caught. If you wear disposable diapers, be very discreet about throwing them away. (I wear cloth, which means washing/drying them when no one is home). If you tell them you have an incontinence problem, they'll make you see a doctor. If you tell them you are an infantilist, it won't go much better. Bottom line: just don't plan on getting caught.

• Like 1

Ok i'll try i'm pretty good at it so far i was able to smuggle over 100 disposable diapers into the basement(where my bedroom is)

Ok thanks for advice i'm just scared of what peoples reactions would be if they found out and wondered if i should tell them the truth or try to cover it up with a lie cause in public i was wearing the depends real fit which look somewhat normal but they were too expensive so now i'm going to be wearing white diapers everywhere

If you get caught wearing a diaper, and get questioned, maybe a small lie will do the trick. You could say, you had a mild UTI, and you felt like you might dribble, so you thought a diaper would be a good, just in case precaution. If you feel you are being pressed for more information, just repeat,

• Like 1