LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drunk peeing

Slim27

Hi its me again sorry if i'm posting too much stuff. Anyways its friday night/ saturday morning and i am having so much excitement and fun right now from drinking alot of beer, peeing in my diaper and changing my diaper. Does anybody else get this much excitement from doing the same thing?

1 hour ago, Slim27 said:

Hi its me again sorry if i'm posting too much stuff. Anyways its friday night/ saturday morning and i am having so much excitement and fun right now from drinking alot of beer, peeing in my diaper and changing my diaper. Does anybody else get this much excitement from doing the same thing?

Do you end up waking up at nigjt when you pee cause if not i wanted to know if i should invest in some pads cause my wet diaper this morning soaked through my sheet and matress protector but luckily my matress is saved cause i have another heated matress pad underneath it

• 5 months later...
On 4/1/2017 at 4:32 AM, Slim27 said:

A few years ago I had one of those evenings of drinking more beer than my double diapers could handle, it was just me and my younger brother sitting in front of a bond fire drinking a case of beer each, when my diapers could hold no more and started leaking every time I peed I just sat there and drank another beer until they where gone, than all I had to do was wobble a couple hundred feet back to my house and strip off my soaked pants and diapers and crawl into bed.

13 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Last time I mixed diapers and alcohol I was too drunk to enjoy it and the diapers were way too small. I had gone out drinking with my best friend and it was only suppose to be a few drinks. It was the first time we had been out together in a long time and needless to say I drank too much. She had to call my wife to tell her I was too drunk to drive and I would be crashing at her place. I don't remember much but she half carried me from the car to her house, which I had never been to, and she plopped me down on her couch. I don't remember anything after that except waking up needing to pee and not knowing where the bathroom was. Still drunk and stumbling I saw a package of size six generic diapers next to the TV so I grabbed one and put it on. I woke up wet with a nasty hangover. It was slightly embarrassing waking up in a strange place in that condition. I try not to drink that much anymore