LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty in diaper in public

Slim27

Just trying to start a conversation so, what is the naughtiest public place that you went potty in your diaper at. I havent done it outside of home yet cause i've been i diaper lover for less then a week

I've generally only ever wet myself in public but I did mow the lawn in a diaper once when I was younger and took laxitives and really messed myself and filled that diaper up while I was doing it. I doubt anyone could tell though.

Had the runs at work one time when i was padded, As i was loading a tanker when the urge hit......well i was both mortified and greatful i had a diaper on that day, But i filled that thing so full over the 6 hours it took me to get to where i could change it was leaking out the front and back into my plastic pants.

Don't really find peeing naughty, so pretty much do that anywhere.

Unless you have a diet that curtails it smelling, then its going to be noticeable.

Most embarrassing place/time I have messed my diaper was back when I was in my early 20's, I was at a family gathering at a park and it was warm enough that day I was wearing short over my diaper intstead of long pants, I had already wet my diaper and no one was the wiser, however while walking through the park looking at all the animals I had to go shit so I just let it go, did not know I had that much poop in me, but it filled my diaper to the point of over full and I had shit sliding down one of my legs.

My family had a good laugh at my condition others in the park started to notice the commotion and I could not get back to my van fast enough to make my exit.

It was after this I started wearing adult size diapers over the Pampers I wore for the added protection they provided even though adult diaper back than where not very good, it was better than having another nasty leak.

As I wear 24/7 wetting in public became the standard more or less. I do not do a #2 in my diaper, I really do not like that. I would not appreciate it if others would notice and have to deal with the smell.

14 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well,on Friday I had sa Drs.appointment.Iwas sitting outside waiting for the bus and man I had to go #2.So I said the heck with it and went seeing as I had no change with me.Well I

• Like 2
14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I know people who are incontinent can't help it when they have a bowel accident in public, but anyone who wants to just mess their diaper when out and about for the thrill it gives them (and I have read several members lately stating they want to do it for the naughty feelings and all), this is what can happen.

1. I have stated in a few of my posts if you had read them that I have almost no control.I take it that you do not ride the bus's.Well here where I live it dose not matter what time you take the bus it is croweded.And it is over