LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
mewtwo

Post when messy.

Came home from work and could barely hold it in. Put a diaper on and let loose. Had chilli for dinner last night. Now I'm sitting in a nice, wet n messy diaper.

Wet and messy right now. Don't have to be out of here till 2pm and it's 12 right now. Just slammed a liter of water so the flood is coming too

It has been a while, being so busy. But had today completely off from work and I was diapered for bed last night and all day today. Messed about 9.30 and played video games for a bit after. Now getting ready to shower head to bed. Very relaxing day!

As soon as I woke up this morning I have the urge to poop. Since I was already wearing my diaper just pushed it out. Had this diaper on since 7:30 last night. I went out and had a few beers with my friend and have peed a lot. I do love these diapers and all diapers. 

Just came in from deer hunting, messed my diaper 4 hours ago, time for a quick change and back to the hunt. 

• Like 1

Just now.  Ate a huge breakfast and just  finished up with two cups of coffee.  I thought I'd do the dishes, when the urge just hit me.  Now I've retreated to my computer and the second  I sat down I felt the mess squish all the way forward and back in my Preschool Diaper!  I'm really starting to like ABU.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2017 at 11:43 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Just came in from deer hunting, messed my diaper 4 hours ago, time for a quick change and back to the hunt. 

Any luck hunting????

No, I missed my chance bagging a couple different bucks, but had the pleasure of being out in the woods and away from work for a couple of days.

But there's always next year.

My next break from work won't be until December 25th, it's back to 16 hour work days during the week and 8 hours a day on the weekends. 

Going poop in my diaper right now, just put on a fresh dry diaper, so much for being clean and dry for a while. 

exact opposite for me, woke up wet and messy. Waiting to see if I am finished messing before I get ready for work and take my shower 

I was this morning, it wasn’t a lot and it wasn’t on purpose. Being that I was on my way home from work (and do not wear at work) I had to immediately hit the shower once I made it through the door.

Today i took maybe the biggest poop ever in my rearz rebel. I was in it for a few hours and by the time I changed the entire bottom and back were 100°% covered in poop and it had gone up the front too. It was fun. It took me almost 20 minutes with adult wippes to clean up. So wortg it.

Just pooped my diaper moments ago. 

Just pooped my diaper again, twice in the same diaper, twice during the same shift.