LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
mewtwo

Post when messy.

34 posts in this topic

I love my new morning routine.  I've been waking up a slight bit earlier so I can get a better breakfast in before work (No more granola bars and coffee in the car!  But it also gives me more time for other things...

Every morning I've been waking up and soaking my morning diaper (I don't bedwet) while making breakfast. After breakfast, I'll wet my diaper again until it's as full as can be, then let the coffee do its job and completely fill up the back of the diaper.  Then before work I'll make sure to get a nice morning shower in as well as a clean diaper for the start of my day, and no one will be the wiser!

1 person likes this

Sitting as we speak in a wet and poopy diaper. It's so quiet in the morning I just come out to the back yard door enjoy the lake view and fully let go. :bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339:

Think I'm messy. With hallow butt plug in.

I am definitely very messy right now. Between my wetting during the night, my morning wetting and then the flooding release of my poopie I am all messy from front to back in my diaper right now. And I really don't want to change yet either because it feels so good right now:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

Just got done loading an ABU Kiddo with the new tapes, very impressed with the tapes this time around! 

Im wet and messy now!

Earlier this week I  was wearing diapers again, and even while being soaked due to several wettings throughout the night, I rolled over several hours before I was due to get up with the urge to do a poopie.  It started out as a reasonably solid movement, but a second wave produced a mushy mess, the likes of which I have seldom seen.

I rolled over and drifted back to sleep, but when I had to get up latter, was faced with quite a massive clean up effort, to the point, I nearly plugged the pottie in the room I was staying.

While it was enjoyable sleeping with a loaded pants and the first minutes after I woke, the clean up was a bit challenging but thinking back,  was still worth it

Once again, as usual, I'm sitting in a wet and messy morning diaper.  I stood out back on my patio doing the deed.  

I simply love wetting and messing myself.  Wifey is away, so I will enjoy this messy diaper for an extra long time!!

I have been a messy diaper since mid-morning. It's now mid-afternoon and I have my second load in it. I don't want to diaper change I want to stay in it. I've got to do some grocery shopping so I'm going to wear it to the store. It'll be swishing and squishing around in the seat of my diaper. I have been put in my punishment denim diaper cover I do not have the keys to get out. So I am  going to be toting around my messy diaper that will be sticking and squishing around in my pants. That's what diapers are for to have fun in. So this diaper is nice and Squishy and I plan to have fun.