LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Just got out of my first PeekABU, nearly soaked the thing and was enjoying how much it swelled when my gut said, “Hey, you wanted to poop? Here’s one, and you should do it now!” I was wanting to hold it a little longer, but it was urgent! Of course, with it being that urgent, it came out all at once and was very squishy! It was a big one too. I regret sitting in it though, cause it went EVERYWHERE in my diaper, it almost came out the back! Lots of clean up for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to get some more work done on a project in my workshop. It's a great time to be diapered up. I don't have to interrupt my work to go upstairs to the bathroom. I was already in a damp cloth diaper and thought I had to poop. Sure enough, I did. I continued to do a little more sanding, and decided to come and check in on the DD. I'm still in my messy diaper after about 35 minutes. I guess I'll go change, now.

Just had my breakfast, and then as I was walking round the kitchen my nappy started to fill.  I sat down and it kept filling.  No idea whether that's it, or whether there's more to come, but I'll wait a bit before I head upstairs to clean up and change into a clean nappy.  There's something rather wonderful about wearing a hollow butt plug and all of a sudden having no control whatsoever.  Of course, that's from the point of view of someone who can go back to full control at will - much as I love the idea of having no control of my bowels, I can appreciate how difficult it would be to live that way all the time.  Anyway, the plug will be coming out soon - I'm going to cycle to the local shop soon, and I don't really think I can do that with a plug in place.

Wife and I just met with a fellow ABDL at a local diner about 4 hours ago to meet and give him a onesie that wouldn't fit me.  After finishing the meal and paying, my wife wanted to go to Walmart for some shopping.  I was in an Assurance stretch brief with a Bambino Quadro booster and an Abena Abri-flow maxi booster and my bladder was screaming at me.  All the time I was at Walmart I was letting a little pee at a time and finally with a fully saturated diaper and two boosters, we made our purchases and I drove home.  While unpacking the car, the urge struck that I needed to poop.  I thought, "should I clench and hold it for a few minutes?"  I decided that since I was right here at home and if anything got out of control I could quickly take care of it, so I pushed and filled the already almost saturated diaper.  It was cinched on so tight though, that there wasn't any room for much so no matter how hard I tried, it was half-in/half-out.  Got into the house, put up stuff and got a fresh diaper from the bag and went to the bathroom.  A few short pushes later and the rest was history.

Pulled the two stretch tabs and dropped the diaper, dumped the poop into the toilet and rolled it up, then cleaned up.  That was about 30-35 minutes ago.

"I don't always poop my diaper but when I do, I try to get my money's worth out of it!"  ?

• Like 1

I must be getting really regular!  I was sitting here at my computer doing a little internet surfing and with little more than relaxing and a little push, I loaded my wet diaper.  I'm sitting in it now.  I am wearing a Covidien Wings Super and Abena maxi booster and a snap closure PUL diaper shell over it to keep the diaper from slipping.  I was wet but not leaking and just relaxed and filled the back.

The reason I said I must be getting really regular is that Sunday night (Monday morning) around 1 am I pooped my diaper in bed (didn't bother to get up to change).  Yesterday (Sunday around noon) I pooped my diaper and Saturday afternoon while getting my shopping out of the car I pooped as well.  Four times in about 48 hours with little to no effort, must be something to it...  First thought is, "He must have bowel issues" but no, I don't have any cramps or diarrhea.  It just seems that several hours after I eat,  I get the feeling that it really wants out.  At that point I can fight it and the urge goes away (it will come back in an hour or so, usually).  If I just relax and let it happen, it takes very little pushing to void my bowels.   This is a very new development in my 24/7 wearing.  I made the decision that if I was in a safe place (home, going home, etc) that I wouldn't fight if the urge comes on.  Since then my bowel has voided into my diaper an average of twice a day for two days (48 hours), under minimal conscious control.

1 hour ago, DL-Boy said:

I must be getting really regular!  I was sitting here at my computer doing a little internet surfing and with little more than relaxing and a little push, I loaded my wet diaper.  I'm sitting in it now.  I am wearing a Covidien Wings Super and Abena maxi booster and a snap closure PUL diaper shell over it to keep the diaper from slipping.  I was wet but not leaking and just relaxed and filled the back.

The reason I said I must be getting really regular is that Sunday night (Monday morning) around 1 am I pooped my diaper in bed (didn't bother to get up to change).  Yesterday (Sunday around noon) I pooped my diaper and Saturday afternoon while getting my shopping out of the car I pooped as well.  Four times in about 48 hours with little to no effort, must be something to it...  First thought is, "He must have bowel issues" but no, I don't have any cramps or diarrhea.  It just seems that several hours after I eat,  I get the feeling that it really wants out.  At that point I can fight it and the urge goes away (it will come back in an hour or so, usually).  If I just relax and let it happen, it takes very little pushing to void my bowels.   This is a very new development in my 24/7 wearing.  I made the decision that if I was in a safe place (home, going home, etc) that I wouldn't fight if the urge comes on.  Since then my bowel has voided into my diaper an average of twice a day for two days (48 hours), under minimal conscious control.

Im peeing right and i have to poop trying to go but nothing is happening just peeing 

I padding up a few hours ago in cloth for the first time in about a month.  I'm wearing doubled (two) square flannel pre-folds held on by Snappi closures.  I then covered the diaper with a velcro PUL diaper cover.  Inside the cover I added two 4-ply microfiber inserts to the pocket and placed two 16x19" microfiber kitchen towels in the pocket at the back waistband wings and one more in the front waistband wings.  I then covered everything with a rubber or vinyl over nylon diaper cover.

For the first time EVER, I have pooped in a very THICK cloth diaper and covers and it may be me but it seems totally different (risky?) than doing so in a disposable.  Maybe it's because I know I will be cleaning the diaper rather than throwing it out like a disposable.  I don't know what it is, but it's an awesome feeling.  More So than filling a disposable.

• Like 1

Sitting in a Forsite AMPM Max with a booster and a Molicare over the top. Had a urine and lube enema and am now utterly filthy. There's more in there though, I can feel it, so just hanging out until the rest arrives!

IMG_4311.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Sitting in a Forsite AMPM Max with a booster and a Molicare over the top. Had a urine and lube enema and am now utterly filthy. There's more in there though, I can feel it, so just hanging out until the rest arrives!

IMG_4311.thumb.jpg.578ff5923ba446657fbd611981a03c71.jpg

Good to see you have extra protection, like those plastic pants & the Molicare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now.  Since Friday morning at 4:00 am I have been taking one of my new Belly Bags for a spin with a 14 fr Foley Catheter and I removed it this morning at 10:30 am after waking at 5:30 this morning with a full bag, full bladder and bladder spasms, draining the bag (and bladder) and returning to bed.

With all of that, I guess I got a little backed up as it's been over 24 hours since my last movement of which I've become almost clockwork regular (1-2 hrs after eating).  I was getting some cramping but couldn't start pooping so I used my 9 oz enema bulb to instill about 5-6 oz of warm water.  Refastened my partially wet Covidien Wings, added a snap-closure diaper cover (no inserts added) and my waterproof pants and tried to hold it - wanting at least 10 minutes to let things soften.

I didn't last long.  I got my 30oz stainless tumbler (like a Yeti) that I had my morning coffee in, rinsed it out so I could fill it with ice and a Diet Coke.  I didn't get past the rinsing of the tumbler before I let slip.  Since I expect more though, I'm sitting at my desk typing this and drinking my Diet Coke, stewing in my own squishiness.  I'll give it some time before to see if more is there before I clean up and change diapers (and no doubt throw a load into the washer).

Me too, me too!  Double diapered and 1 small mess but lots of wetting since I took 3 X Miralax and you need to drink a lot of water with it.  So far...  No results!  I think it's the same stuff I had a year ago for a colonoscopy and it took HOURS to effect me since I tend to run towards being constipated.  And unfortunately even after doing the full prep routine, I still wasn't whistle clean.

Miralax regular dosages are said to take up to 24 hours to work. When I did my colonoscopy prep, it was an entire 5.67 oz bottle in a half gallon of Gatorade over several hours, after taking four Dulcolax tablets. That was da bomb (quite the explosion).  When I took the Dulcolax alone, it took me over half a day for any results but then it kept coming back throughout the evening...

1 hour ago, DL-Boy said:

Miralax regular dosages are said to take up to 24 hours to work. When I did my colonoscopy prep, it was an entire 5.67 oz bottle in a half gallon of Gatorade over several hours, after taking four Dulcolax tablets. That was da bomb (quite the explosion).  When I took the Dulcolax alone, it took me over half a day for any results but then it kept coming back throughout the evening...

Oh thanks for telling me so its normal for my miralax to Kick in within 12-24 hours

I used a tunnel plug for the first time. It definetly takes some getting used to. Very excited for more to creep out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk