LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

I just used a suppository for the first time in months. I’ve been trying to improve my bowel consistency before I used one again. Just lost the first battle, now I’m waiting for the aftermath. 

• Like 1

I'm in a pretty messy Adventure Puffs disposable diaper right now.  I just put it on and it's got plenty of capacity left so I'll be able to sit in it for quite a while. 

• Like 1

Well a little disappointed this morning, just changed into a fresh Megamax Airlock and only 30 minutes later boom. Proceeded to fill my diaper with a rather large mess, now it's not the act that bothered me it's just now I will need to change much quicker than planned.   

I'm messy again for the third morning in a row. I just put on a Rearz Daydreamer diaper with a thick Rearz booster in it.  

I only wet it just a little bit,  so I'll be able to sit in it and enjoy it for several hours today. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Unlike yesterday's Massive Messy Monday Morning's diaper, has anyone ever noticed that often the small poopie in your diaper is the stinkiest? I guess today is 'tinky Tuesday.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Two weeks since a post on this thread, and I apologize for consecutive posts. My Tykables Animooz diaper is very wet and now messy this morning. I am sitting here with a warm squishy poopy in my diapee and a hot cup of coffee. I also discovered something else that is very nice, a little Vick's Vapo Rub on my pee pee provides a nice warm tingle. Oh my...I just lifted up from my chair for an unsuspected, but welcomed second potty in my diaper. The second squish sitting back down made me shudder with pleasure, like dry orgasm. What a morning and I won't change immediately, as long as I don't have a leak or diaper blow-out, which I don't think will happen in my Animooz diaper. I am actually going to go out for a run in my wet and poopy diaper before I change. It's another great sensation to feel  potty in my diaper while running. I didn't win the Power Ball lottery, but this morning I won the Poopy Diaper Lottery.

• Like 1

I post so often about messing my diapers that I am sure it gets old and repetitive for which I apologize. There are few variations for me in the morning when I go potty in my wet diaper, but for me each poopy diaper is as unique as a snowflake, and as enjoyable as my last poopy diapee. This morning is no different in my wet, warm, squishy Tykables Animooz diaper, soooo nice and cathartic, but my experience and pleasure loses its saliency in translation, All I can say is ahhhh, and sorry for all the redundancy. 😌🫠

• Like 1

I wet my Little Kings diaper during the night, woke up wet and warm but not leaking. I walked downstairs, got some coffee, and while checking emails on my phone I simply relaxed, no pushing, and messed my diaper. A great way to start the day sitting here with hot coffee, a wet, warm, lumpy, soft, squishy poopy Little Kings diaper. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise while in my wet and messy diaper. Relaxing and going potty in my diaper is such a natural and enjoyable activity for me.