LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

You take lactulose do you have hepatic encephalopathy I'm sorry?
Nope not hepatic encephalopathy ,Its also Used for severe chronic constipation and OIC,I have both , without lactulose my bowels only move "rabbit turds"every week and 1/2 which means gastritis,esophagitis and no position is comfortable eating is virtually impossible.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What causes your severe constipation

44 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Nope not hepatic encephalopathy ,Its also Used for severe chronic constipation and OIC,I have both , without lactulose my bowels only move "rabbit turds"every week and 1/2 which means gastritis,esophagitis and no position is comfortable eating is virtually impossible.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Whats oic

Neither really. My first dirty diaper was shortly after I first woke up this morning while still curled up under the covers in my wet overnight diaper. The second happened a couple hours later. My tummy started cramping so I did what any little boy would do that's still in diapers. I pushed, and then I pushed some more.

Having tummy troubles and decided even though I'm only in an adult pullup right now to just go ahead and mess it.  I wasn't going to make it to the bathroom anyway, and at least for the moment it relieved the stomach cramps.

Im in the midwest usa too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 months later...
Just now messed my diaper. Wasnt feeling good. Laid down for a nap and my tummy cramped. And well I feel better now heehee. Now I will clean up.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Just messed my diaper uncontrollably it happens every time i eat cream of wheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4:00 AM and in a wet and messy Tykables Lil' Monsters that have been discontinued. I messed about an hour ago, I like to enjoy a soiled diaper for awhile before changing; to change right away seems like a waste of a very pleasurable experience.

Guess you could say I’m in a messy diaper now, seeing how I have pooped my diapers twice so far in the last hour. 
Wow sounds like you got no fecal control

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

Wearing a mega max diaper, gone poop 3 times so far in 6 hours, oh the pleasure. 
I want to pee my pants but alas I have no diaper on

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

Just put some trash out .. went for a walk round the block & messed in my pull up on the way..  10 Omclock at night & nobody about with lockdown ..Home now feels like a really big firm bulge ..kneeling down at the  laptop keyboard ..nice !!

I decided to go 24/7 for a week, no toilets. I’m in need of a thrill seeing as I have nothing better to do, and yeah...squatting here until it’s all out.