LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

44 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Messy wet diaper and if I did not enjoy this as much as I do I might be discussed with myself, but instead I’m proud of the fact I have messed this diaper 3 times so far, and my shift ain’t even over yet. 

I’m never disgusted with myself. As a matter of fact I’m quite the opposite. I love the fact that for years now the only place I ever mess is in my diaper. I haven’t sat on a toilet to do anything but occasionally tie my shoes. 

2 hours ago, incondl said:

I’m never disgusted with myself. As a matter of fact I’m quite the opposite. I love the fact that for years now the only place I ever mess is in my diaper. I haven’t sat on a toilet to do anything but occasionally tie my shoes. 

I know what you mean, as I have gone from full control to no control of when I wet or mess my diapers to back to some control as to when I mess / wet my diapers. 

It is a lot easier to just wear diapers and let things happen as they will than to be constantly aware of when I need to go and where I’m at at the time. 

I actually enjoy wetting my diapers uncontrollably and messing them with but a moments notice of needing to go. 

If I let my body do what it needs when it needs I only get the slitest feeling of needing to poop a second before filling my diaper. Pissing my diaper happens without notice. 

I would rather wear diapers and piss and shit them than be bothered with having to run to a toilet every time.  

• Like 1

Sitting in a wet Medline Extended Wear that I dropped a small load into about 30 minutes ago.  Past time for bed (2:40 am) so I'm about to go clean up and put on an Abri-form L4 for bed.

Sitting in my McKesson Briefs Ultra that I pooped about 45 minutes ago.  Getting ready to clean up and take a shower.  I've been off on vacation for the past week and haven't used that big white bowl by the bathtub once in that time!  About 2-3 hours ago after saturating my cloth diaper from overnight, I knew the time was getting near so I threw on the McKesson while I was washing the cloth diapers.  

Currently. I am trying the the Megamax and am not scheduled to change for another 3 hours so we shall see how well it holds up especially around the legs. I hope these things work because I’ve probably got a pot of coffee in me as well so I dibble at a pretty good rate

3 hours ago, incondl said:

Currently. I am trying the the Megamax and am not scheduled to change for another 3 hours so we shall see how well it holds up especially around the legs. I hope these things work because I’ve probably got a pot of coffee in me as well so I dibble at a pretty good rate

I hope they held up for you as well as the hold up for me. 

Megamax = 12 hours between changing for me. 

1 hour ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

Messed about 40 minutes ago.  I don't do it often but I do give it a try.  Nothing amazing but it something that I could get used to although clean up is a bit of a hassle.

Go to Walmart and buy a 48 ct bag of Assurance adult disposable washcloths.  They're giant baby wipes.  Usually one does the major cleanup for me.  I'll follow it up with a regular wide baby wipe if I have any doubts.   You can also buy these and similar products on Amazon but they're more expensive online than buying them in the store.  They're 12" by 8" in size so they cover a lot of skin.

• 2 weeks later...

My diaper is very messy this morning. I pooped in it in several waves. At one point I decided I should try and be a big boy too, and do it on the potty. So I went to the bathroom, pulled down my pj bottoms and unsnapped the crotch on my onesie (obviously I didn't take my diaper off, that would be silly), sat on the potty and tried to push, and nothing happened. I just couldn't do it, so I abandoned that pointless endeavor, got back to my bed done pooped and peed in my diaper few more times with no problem.

What a confusing contraption this toilet thing is, it doesn't even work.

7 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

My diaper is very messy this morning. I pooped in it in several waves. At one point I decided I should try and be a big boy too, and do it on the potty. So I went to the bathroom, pulled down my pj bottoms and unsnapped the crotch on my onesie (obviously I didn't take my diaper off, that would be silly), sat on the potty and tried to push, and nothing happened. I just couldn't do it, so I abandoned that pointless endeavor, got back to my bed done pooped and peed in my diaper few more times with no problem.

What a confusing contraption this toilet thing is, it doesn't even work.

Toilets are great to sit on and tie your shoes 

On January 6, 2020 at 7:22 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Not on normal schedule today ,I took my 2nd 50 ML "rescue dose" of medication at 1745 so within next 10-15 minutes I will profoundly fill my diaper and mess again overnight.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You take lactulose do you have hepatic encephalopathy I'm sorry?