LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Messed my already messy diapers again, only another 6.5 hours to go to end of my 12 hour shift. 
Diapers feeling quite full. 

Are you bowel incontinent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your job

Woke up wet as every morning but today I got an extra susprise as I filled my diapers in my sleep and was very messy.The last time this happen was about 4 yrs ago.

Wow you must of lost nighttime bowel control sweet i wonder if i did too i woke at 6:30 and pooped a little while awake

This morning I was having my cup of coffee and felt the urge to poop, I usually never go poo in my diapers but I figured I'm not going to rush to the toilet and go, so I let go. Clean up wasn't too bad either.

Nice i do that sometimes

I woke up this morning and made it to the toilet then sparked up sone tobacco and the urge to poop hit me hard. I scrambled to tape into a MegaMax and almost blew out once I sat down to finish my smoke. I smacked all day yesterday and I was surprised to poop twice in one hour.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:06 AM, scif788 said:

Whats your job

Yes 

security guard , night shift. 

11 hours ago, scif788 said:

What caused it or is it by choice

I was into wearing diapers before the day injury to my spine, so when I loss control of my bladder from the injury I made no attempts to rectify the problem other than allowing the doctors to perform their tests with the results of nerve damage causing my loss of control to my bladder. 

My bowel incontinence is mostly urge, if I feel the need to go and can get to a toilet in 2 minutes I’m ok, but I ain’t always that close to a toilet and end up messing my diaper, which I really don’t mind anyhow. 

I messed 2 hours ago after reading an email that I didn’t get a job position I applied for. I’ve been adding to the seat of my diaper every 20 minutes and I don’t want to blowout. I’m starting to get cheered up though.

I messed 2 hours ago after reading an email that I didn’t get a job position I applied for. I’ve been adding to the seat of my diaper every 20 minutes and I don’t want to blowout. I’m starting to get cheered up though.

Wow you must of had to go

Wow you must of had to go

Chipotle man.. it works

• Like 1

Woke up in a SOAKED Rearz Safari. Like a good baby, I messed my diaper shortly after waking up. I taped a Goodnites stuffer and large Super Dry Kids diaper over the Safari and will be in these diapers for another few hours before I go out on the town for the evening.

So eating chipotle gives you temporary bowel incontinence

No... volume

I recently started wearing diapers and I absolutely love it.  I love the feeling of a diaper swelling as I pee.  I haven’t had the nerve yet to go number 2 in my diapers.  I’m trying to understand why so many seem to enjoy it. There are a lot of poopers out there so there must be something to it. 

What do you all like most about pooing in your diapers?  Maybe I just need try it

I recently started wearing diapers and I absolutely love it.  I love the feeling of a diaper swelling as I pee.  I haven’t had the nerve yet to go number 2 in my diapers.  I’m trying to understand why so many seem to enjoy it. There are a lot of poopers out there so there must be something to it. 
What do you all like most about pooing in your diapers?  Maybe I just need try it

Its fun but i prefer not to i hate the cleanup

On 7/20/2019 at 8:21 AM, Diapered and Girdled said:

The warmth of the mess as it comes out and spreads in the seat of my diaper.  Then the feeling of a squishing over my butt and up between my legs when I sit down in it. It feels awesome to just walk around with the sticky, squishy load moving around back there.  I  often sit in my messy diaper for hours and enjoy the wonderful feeling.  You really need to try it for yourself,  at least once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Mum tells me that when I was 2 years old (now 50+) I once played with my poo after I had did one in my potty, I was using my Tonka bulldozer, just playing...... happily. Very embarrassing now if it gets told.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I wasn't going to poop my diaper this morning.  I had a lot to do so really didn't have the time.  Anyway had my morning coffee and I could feel the urge building.  I didn't want to waste a good poop so I put on a diaper quickly (can be difficult when you're fighting the urge till you get it on) .  Just made it.  Nice big load.  Glad I decided to do it.

• Like 1
I wasn't going to poop my diaper this morning.  I had a lot to do so really didn't have the time.  Anyway had my morning coffee and I could feel the urge building.  I didn't want to waste a good poop so I put on a diaper quickly (can be difficult when you're fighting the urge till you get it on) .  Just made it.  Nice big load.  Glad I decided to do it.

Quite an effort, “no, no, yes ok... diaper on poop” been there done that, only when home alone, maybe sit in it for a while,wet it, and then later wet once more before the big clean up (P U). Clean nappy for the rest of the day only wetting.....& more wetting.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk