LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

I just started smoking a bowl of pipe tobacco on my front porch and nearly blew out my diaper I’m glad I put on a second one. As I sat down I had to change my position to prevent it from leaking out my legs or being push out the top in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wet and messy right now. Wet twice (both in public) and when I got home I pooped. That was an hour ago and I just pooped again. I think I’m going to sit and take a nap in this diaper for a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5:33 am in a night time wet pink Dotty the Pony Diaper and now messy for about the last hour.  I will be in this soiled diaper for about another 2 hours while I exercise.  Then change and clean up.

I just had an "accident". I was just walking home when my stomach hurt a lot. I wanted to make it home because it was diarrhea but I could barely walk. I ended up going to a less busy street and letting go while running home. Most of it was contained but some leaked and ran down my legs. Now I'm squatting in my room trying to finish before I clean up in the shower.

Just got home from work, but a diaper on and pushed out a big, stinky poop hehe. It's in my diaper now as I'm typing this 

Filled my diaper in the night ,I was to lazy to get up to change so slept in it until now.My wife was not impressed with me.

I want to be able to fill my diaper and let my wife notice. I wet every night and have pooped in bed before but have always gone to change immediately before she noticed. How did she react the very first time you messed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning I kissed Mrs. good bye as she left for a conference. And I diapered up, and drank my coffee. Of course I quickly peed my diaper. Then I did something brave. I've never worn a diaper in public before. So I pulled on my jeans, drove around the corner to gas up the car. No one was at the gas station. So I filled the tank, got the receipt, and drove home. Still no mess, thankfully. Although I could feel rumbles.

I ate breakfast. After I got finished, there was no holding back. I'm sitting in a damp, messy diaper. And it feels like I'm not do....o.....o....nnnnnnne yet.

• Like 2

My body clock is off a little today. I change at regular times rather than when just wet or messy. Today I changed & within a hour had a good sized load. I’m in it now for the next several hours until change time again. This is what makes incontinence interesting. Thank you Nullo! I will enjoy it as well