LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Currently sitting in my living room in a wet and messy Seni Super Plus diaper. Not a lot of poop in it so I am going to wait a while before I change because I think more poop is in the works and I want to get it all out before I change.

I had a big poopy in my Rearz Safari last night before I feel asleep. Normally I wear much thicker diapers to bed, but I passed out before I could change. When I woke up this morning, I had leaked a bit, but the mess was contained. I pushed out another big load into the diaper when I woke up and then put an ABU Super Dry Kids diaper with 2 stuffers on over my messy and soaked Rearz. I'm planning on staying in this diaper for a couple of hours before work!

I just woke up in a soaked and messy Seni Quatro diaper. I am really surprised the diaper didn't leak at all with the amount of pee that is in it. I think I am going to put this diaper on a scale to see how much it weighs.

update: It weighed 2 lbs 4 oz. I thought it felt heavier than that.

Just got off work, it’s been a week. Feels nice. Wish I had more in my seat but it works for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just woke up in the process of pooping my diaper. This happens almost everyday for the last 10 months. I either wake up while filling my diaper or mess myself without waking up. Either way, I always get full use out of my overnight diapers.

• Like 1

I’ve been sitting in a wet and poopy rearz safari cuddling with my girlfriend. Living the dream

Been sitting in a messy Safari for the last 90 minutes or so. It's filled up a little more since then as well. Daddy gave me permission to change but I don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

I damn near blew out 30 minutes ago in a pink north shore lite. Time to take advantage of it.

Sitting in a Cuddlz Astronaut diaper, with 4 pull-ups XL stuffers, and a Large Super Dry Kids and Large Bambino Ultra diaper. I had some diarrhea and just let go in the diaper. These diapers are soaked, too, from overnight. Guess I should probably change before I head to the airport, hehe 

On 3/3/2019 at 6:27 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I love loading my underwear from time to time myself.  Such an awesome feeling.

Hi folks. I’m very new to your forum. I have long enjoyed peeing my pants and rarely making a poopy mess in my underwear. I just wet my pants a little while ago and got to wondering about diapers. I read an article that mentioned some ABDL forums. So here I am. I read thru your Post When Messy forum and WOW!  This is an enjoyment thing for me and I can hardly wait to try making my first wet and messy diaper. I hope I’m in the right place. 

• Like 1

Just put on a fresh LittleforBig Little Dreamers diaper. These diapers feel amazing and I love the plastic cover on these (very much like the Forsite's). Quickly after putting this diaper on, I pushed a load into the diaper. I'll likely stay in this messy diaper all night here in my hotel room before changing when I leave the room tomorrow before my flight in a fresh diaper.